Chapter 2

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Iruka-sensei is tough but he's not against you two." Mizuki-sensei said to naruto and I as we sat on a cliff thing. "Then why? Why only us?" Naruto asked as I laid my head on his shoulder.  "He wants you to be strong with all his heart,  but that will never happen if he goes easy on you. He's like you, y'know? No parents" "But this time I really wanted to graduate..." Naruto said sadly with his head down. "..same here" I added grabbing Narutos hand. "Then I guess I have to tell you.." Sensei started and we both looked back at him. "Its a secret..but I'm gonna let you in on it" I furrowed my brows looking at him. Hes not a very responsible ninja, huh? First going to let a kid become a ninja without passing correctly and now letting 2 kids in on a secret.

~

Naruto and I sat down in the woods with the scroll Mizuki-sensei told us about. "Let's see..the first one is...multi shadow clone jutsu..AUH! Not this again! It's my worse jutsu!" Naruto yelled and I giggled. "Well let's make it your best jutsu!" I said standing up and reaching out my hand for Naruto to take. He took my hand and got up to start practicing.

~

Naruto and I were gasping for breath because of the training. We both had our heads down but we both heard footsteps so we looked up. "Its all over..heheh" Iruka-sensei said and Naruto and I rubbed the back of our heads awkwardly laughing. "Caught us already, not bad. You're quick sensei, we only had time to learn one technique........Listen Iruka-sensei! We're gonna show you this amazing jutsu and you're going to let us graduate and everything will be okay! That's the way it works, right? Anyone who learns a jutsu from this scroll passes!" Naruto said flapping his arms around. "Huh?? Where'd you get that idea?" Sensei asked confused

"Mizuki-sensei told us about it!" I said grinning widely "Believe it! He told us where to find the scroll and this place" Naruto said showing the scroll on his back. While I was grinning I opened my eyes and saw Iruka-sensei's face..I got a little worried I admit. I heard a noise in a tree and I guess so did sensei so we both looked. "LOOK OUT" Iruka yelled shoving Naruto causing him to fall on me. A whole bunch of kunais came flying and pinned Iruka to the wall and one got into his leg.

"I see you found our little hideaway" Mizuki-sensei said "So that's the way it is, huh. I should've known" Iruka said "Naruto! Give me the scroll now!" Mizuki yelled "Wait a minute...what's going on here?" Naruto asked frightened. I noticed Iruka breathing heavily and then he ripped the kunai out of his leg. "Naruto! Dont let Mizumi get the scroll! It contains forbidden jutsu that can lead this village in great danger! Mizuki used you two to get the scroll for himself, for his own power!" Naruto and I grunted "Naruto, Iruka's just trying to scare you cause he doesn't want you to have the scroll"

Naruto and I looked back between the two sensei's trying to figure out who to believe. "Stop lying Mizuki! Dont let him trick you, Naruto!" Iruka yelled desperately. "Haha oh I'll tell you who is really lying-" "NO Mizuki" "They have been lying to you your whole life Naruto, (Y/n) since the decree 12 years ago." "What decree?"  Naruto and I asked at the same time. Ah so I finally get to know why they look at us like monsters. "Everybody knows except you two. Irukas trying to hide it from you even now he'd do anything to shut me up." "What is this decree? Why does everyone else know about it?" I asked trembling "Dont tell them its forbidden!" Iruka yelled "The decree is no one can tell you that the nine-tailed fox is inside the two of you!"

Our eyes widened...so that's why people look and treat us that way...  "The fox spirit that killed Irukas parents, destroyed our village has taken over your body! You are the 9-tailed fox!" Mizuki yelled at us. "STOP IT" Iruka yelled "They've been sneaking around hiding things from you your whole life! Didnt you think it was strange how they treated you? Like dirt! Like they hated you for just being alive!" My eyes started to threaten tears. No! No! No! No! "That's why you'll never be accepted in this village! Even your beloved sensei's hates your guts!" Mizuki just wouldn't shut up! I turned my head and heard Iruka-sensei grunt...does he really hate us like everyone else? I mean we get in trouble a lot but..does he really hate our guts?