Chapter 11

The kunai went towards Zabuzas face and he couldn't block this. He removed his hand from holding the water prison jutsu and got out of the way. Zabuza got caught right underneath his eye, enough for blood to fall. He turned and glared at Naruto, growling at him. Naruto was still in the air from being thrown. Zabuza started spinning the shuriken "I'll destroy you." Zabuza yelled

Kakashi-sensei got up and stuck his hand in the shuriken, stopping it. Naruto fell in the water and Sakura said "gasp Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto came back to the top of the water. "Naruto, that was an excellent plan. You've really grown, haven't you?" Kakashi said.

"Haha I knew I couldn't beat him with my shadow clones. That was just to distract him. While he fought the clones, I turned into the demon wind shuriken. He didn't know what to do. Believe it. I used one of the clones to trans form into the shuriken. When I threw it to Sasuke, it looked like a real shuriken. Sasuke could tell it was me in a second. He spun around so no one could see and pulled out his own shuriken. Now there were two shuriken. One was real. One was me. I hid in the shadow of the real shuriken. And my target was the real Zabuza. Of course, I knew that I couldn't fight Zabuza myself. That wasn't in the game plan. I just wanted to get in there and break up his water prison. I didn't know his clone would be wrecked too. Ha! That was a bonus. Believe it." Naruto said

"Don't brag. You just lucked out." Sasuke said. "The whole thing was just a fluke." Tazuna yelled. Naruto really did a good job with coming up with a plan. Also, Sasukes and Narutos teamwork was perfect. Sasuke knew the plan without words being exchanged. "I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison." Zabuza said

"Dont flatter yourself. You weren't distracted. You were forced to let go." Kakashi said. Zabuza looked mad after he said that. "You're technique worked on me once. But it wont work again. So what's it going to be?" Kakashi asked. After a long silence Sasuke looked at Sakura and I. We nodded and blocked Tazuna. "Heh" Zabuza said and closed the shuriken so all 4 blades were going in Kakashis hand. Kakashi was grunting but luckily had the strength to push off the shuriken, making in fly.

Kakashi and Zabuza both jumped back. Zabuza started weaving signs but since Kakashi has the Sharingan, he was able to copy it. They were both saying something but I couldn't understand. They were both doing it at the same time. When they both finished with the signs they said "Tori! Water dragon jutsu. Two dragons came out of the water and collided with each other. There was a huge wave coming so we all put our hands up and prepared for the pressure of the water.

Kakashi is really good with using the Sharingan. There we so many hand signs yet he did it so fast and perfectly. The water dragons were fighting each other which caused water to rain down in us. I looked back at Kakashi and saw he was holding back Zabuzas sword with a kunai. If that kunai breaks, he'll be dead! It's up to physical strength at the moment.

They both jumped back, putting their weapons away. They ran in a circle...Zabuza put his hands up, the same sign when this all started. Oh. Wait. I think I know what hes doing. He may be trying to figure out Kakashis Sharingan. "He's not just following. He moves the same way at the same time." Tazuna said "how'd he doing that? How, sasuke?' Sakura asked. "Going to do next?" Kakashi said "it makes you furious, doesn't it?" "All you're doing is copying me like a monkey." "You can't beat me with cheap tricks. I'll crush you." They both said at a time. "When I'm finished with you, you'll never open that monkey mouth again." Zabuza said weaving more signs.

"Water style. Giant vortex jutsu." Kakashi yelled. "Impossible!" Zabuza yelled as water came flying at him with great power and speed. Water came at us too with the power. The power of the water was so strong it made me lose my stance. I was going with the water and I squeezed my eyes shut waiting to stop. The power of it was to strong to swim and I can't see to grab something. Not long after I felt my back smack something extremely hard. My whole body had a sharp pain and I yelled.

I can feel my consciousness slipping away. I needed to stay awake for a little longer. I looked up to see that Zabuza was on a tree and had kunai in his arms. "You're finished" I heard Kakashis voice say. I felt my eyes closing but I kept jolting up. "How? Can you see into the future?" Zabuza asked. "Yes. This is your last battle ever." Kakashi said holding up a kunai. Welp..I feel better about passing out now that he's going to be stopped. I was about to close my eyes when I saw needles come from no where and going into Zabuzas neck. "Huh?" I said jolting up. Me being an idiot, I slammed my head on the tree when I jolted. Ehhh. ow! ow! ow!

The needled went into a fatal spot and Zabuza fell face first on to the ground. "Heheh. You were right. It was his last battle." The person who threw the needles said. Everything is turning darker and blurrier. I need to stay awake until I see what happens in the end! Kakashi jumped down from the tree and checked Zabuzas pulse. "No vital signs." Kakashi said.

The person on the tree bowed and said "Thank you. I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time, waiting for this chance to finally take him down." "By your mask, I see that you're a tracker ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist." Kakashi said. Heh. I just realized no one has noticed I'm not with them. "Impressive. You're well informed." The masked person said.

"A tracker!" Naruto yelled getting upfront of Tazuna. "Naruto, you dont even know what that is. You missed the lesson on it, as usual. Tracker ninja have a special role. Try coming to class some time. When a rogue ninja breaks away from his village, he carries all kinds of secrets with him, the secrets of the people. Trackers are specifically trained to hunt down these ninja and eliminate them. That way, the secrets of their people remain secrets." Sakura said. "That's correct. I'm a member of the elite tracking unit of the Village Hidden in the Mist. It was my duty to stop Zabuza."

I see this situation is going to be settled so I think it's fine to pass out now, right? I closed my eyes..no. I opened my eyes a little. I need to see the end! Naruto ran up to the masked person and grunted "what is this!? Who do you think you are? Pant Did you hear me?!" Naruto said huffing. "Easy,  Naruto. Hes not our enemy." Kakashi said "That's not the point. Did you see what he did, just like that? Zabuza was huge and powerful like some kind of monster. And this kid, who's no bigger than me, he brought down Zabuza with one move like it was nothing. I mean, what does that make us? We're just fumbling around. We dont know anything. How can I accept that?" Naruto yelled

"Well, even if you don't accept it, still it did happen, Naruto." Kakashi said putting his hand on his head. "In this world, there are kids who are younger than you and yet stronger than me." Kakashi said. The masked person went to Zabuza and picked him up. "Your struggle is over for now. I must deal with the remains. There are many secrets in this body. They must not be allowed to get into the wrong hands... please excuse me. Farewell" the person said disappearing in the wind.

I'm not out cold yet so maybe I wont pass out l guess. I heard Naruto yelling but I wasn't paying attention enough to understand what he was saying. I'll try to get up I guess. As soon as I moved my leg, a sharp pain went through my body and I feel like how I was when I first hit the tree. My eyelids were getting heavy and things were getting dark. Heh..I was pretty useless today, heh? "Let's get a move on" I heard Kakashi say. WAIT.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Sasuke say. Oh so Sasuke noticed I'm gone and not my brother. I opened my eyes a little bit to see Sasuke and Naruto running at me. "(Y/n)!" They both yelled. I laughed a little until I realized the odd taste in my mouth. Blood. I'm weak. "Are you alright!" Naruto yelled. I looked up at them and gave them a weak smile. As soon as I did, I felt myself slip away.

Word count- 1541