Chapter 3

Naruto and I are getting late getting are photos taken for being ninjas now. I took a completely normal picture with nothing on my face but...Naruto on the other hand. "Listen kid, you sure you want me take your picture like that?" the old man asked Naruto. "Just do it! Come on already! Come on come on!" Naruto yelled back. I just kept the smile on my face even though I had sweat drip from my forehead. "Sigh dont blame me later...say cheese"...

~

Well Lord Hokage said my picture was fine but he's taking some time looking at Naruto's. Aw man I hope he doesnt decline it even though its..uh..odd. Naruto was excited and proud of his photo. Well I just know he's going to decline it so I'm just going to wait for it. The hokage looked up from the photo and looked at Naruto making him laugh a little. "Hmm" "At first I couldn't figure out exactly how to do it. It took my like 3 hours to work it out and stuff but finally, I got it. Like an art project on my face but only cooler haha" Naruto said happily but sadly not even a second later I hear "Take it again" from the Hokage. I covered my ears waiting for Naruto response.

"..huh..NO WAY!" He yelled standing up. "We cant accept this photo" "Yeah, well I'm not doing it again!!" Naruto yelled back at the Hokage. Ugh Naruto I love you but it worries that you're yelling at the Hokage. Naruto starts grunting really loud staring at the Hokage. "Transform!" Oh no "Naruto, I don't think that jutsu will work on the h-" the Hokage took a moment to register what happened but went flying back from his nose bleed. "Or not" I said sighing and Naruto looked shocked that it actually affected the Hokage that much.

"That's the sexy jutsu, you say? Very tricky...much to tricky. Dont do it again" the Hokage said wiping his nose. Naruto and I just laughed rubbing the back of our heads. "And where is your headband, Naruto? (Y/n) has hers on. You're supposed to be wearing it." "Oh I'm not putting it on until the orientation. I dont wanna mess it up." Naruto responded rubbing his goggles. "So you want your headband nice, but your photo which is supposed to identify you, makes you look like a clown. It's for ninja training and missions which is the key to your future. Look at this picture, you cant even tell who it is." The hokage ranted

"Well fine how am I supposed to know all this complicated stuff anyways." Naruto said. I guess we all noticed something shine in the corner of our eyes because we all looked in the same direction. A little boy came running in yelling "Old man, I challenge you!" Naruto and I looked at him clearly shocked "I'm going to defeat you and become the fifth hokage!" Sadly before he can make it to the hokage he fell on....nothing.

He slammed down on the floor and naruto looked at him with the face of 'that was sad to look at'. I gasped and walked over to him kneeling down in front of him. I don't know why I did it but my body moved on it's own. He was rolling on the floor holding his face crying or whining. "Oh my, are you alright?" I asked sitting him up and looking at his face seeing if he hurt himself badly. I glanced at the hokage but he seemed like this didn't bother him. I guess he knows this kid and this happens a lot.

I looked back at the boy he had a slight blush on his face. I smiled at him sweetly while going over his wound lightly with my finger. A man ran in gasping. The little boy looked away from me while rubbing his head "something tripped me!" ..um you fell on absolute nothing but we can pretend. "Heh huh ho.. ga are you okay honorable grandson?! And by the way theres nothing for you to trip on it's pretty flat". The man that walked in said fixing his glasses. I walked back to naruto and sat next to him

The little boy and the man looked at us closer and the man yelled " huh?! Its those kids hmph" The little boy walked over to me and got in my face and yelled "Alright! You're the one who tripped me aren't you! Tomato!" I was shocked at first. Wow now I regretting getting up to help you! Hmph. Naruto looked annoyed and grabbed him by his shirt yelling "you tripped over you're own feet, dork!" "Yeah I got up to help you!" I said standing up too ready to smack his head.