Chapter 89

We looked at all the broken walls. "Whoa. What the heck happened here?" Naruto asked. "Well, well. I'd say some put Tsunade in a bad mood. She's got a foul temper." Pervy sage said. "Well okay, but where's the grumpy old bat now?" Naruto asked looking around. He stepped on something familiar. It was Tsunades jacket. We all walked over to it and the pig started to smell it "Which way? Well, Tonton?" Shizune asked. "Oink" Tonton started running to the left. "Okay, let's go!" Naruto yelled. Shizune picked up the jacket and ran.

~

We stood infront of Tsunade and blocked Kabuto from hitting her. Just in time. "Jiraiya?" Tsunade said confused. "It's been a long time, old friend." Orochimaru said. "Long time indeed. And I can't say it's improved your looks any, old friend." Pervy sage said. Naruto and I looked towards Kabuto. Naruto seemed surprised "Hey! Kabuto." Naruto said pointing at him. Tch, I knew what I heard was right at the preliminaries. "Naruto. (Y/n)" Kabuto said with a smile.

"You two met this guy before?" Pervy sage asked. "Well, of course we have. We took the Chunin exams together. What are you doing here, Kabuto?" Naruto asked. Tsunade pushed Pervy sage to the floor "Out of the way!" She yelled running at Kabuto. "Stay out of this! I can handle them!" She yelled as she jumped down towards Kabuto.

Tsunade was chasing Kabuto and kicked his kunai into a rock beside them. "So you recover quickly? No matter!" Tsunade said throwing hits towards him. Kabuto jumped back and dodged her hits. "You're still not at 100%" she said and pushed him into a rock. "The game's up, kid." Tsunade said. Kabuto grabbed the kunai that was stuck in the rock. "Too late for that!" She yelled going to punch him. Blood splattered into the air and Naruto and I widened our eyes.

Kabuto cut himself and the blood went all over Tsunade. She tensed up and stared at her hands. She took a step back while making quiet noises. "Your jutsus worn off. Now I am at 100%" Kabuto said and put away the kunai. Tsunade was just standing there, trembling. "I knew that I'd never be able to take on two of the legendary Sannin at the same time. But now at least I got one down!" Kabuto said and punched Tsunade in the face. She went flying back into Shizunes arms. "Lady Tsunade!" Shizune said worriedly.

"I dont get it. What's going on? I'm confused. Did I miss out on something? How come Kabuto and Grandma Tsunade are mixing it up?" Naruto asked. "I see you're as slow as ever, Naruto. No wonder you're no match for Sasuke." Kabuto said and it sparked Naruto and I's attention. Naruto angered his expression a little bit "If you want your answer, just look at his headband. He serves Orochimaru." I said and scoffed. So.. I did hear correctly.

"That's right. I'm a spy from the Village Hidden in the Sound." Kabuto said. "But- a spy? But you- you helped us get through the Chunin exams. You saved our lives." Naruto said. "Only in order to gather information about all of you. That was my mission. Indeed, I learned one very important thing about you, Naruto. You lack any ninja ability. You're not a bit like Sasuke." "Dont listen to him Naruto! I heard him whispering to his little friend back at the lineup before the preliminaries. Kabuto is nothing but a deceiver!" I said hoping to calm Naruto.

Naruto angered his face and clenched his fist. "You don't have to do everything by yourself, you know? Let me help. I'm here to serve you." Shizune said behind us. Naruto looked up at Kabuto again and glared "Go on, glare at me all you want. You're still just a pint sized Genin in over his head. I admit that the demon inside of you two had me worried for a time. But surrounded by three of the legendary Sannin, I see how insignificant you two are. Next to them, you two are a mere child sitting at the grownups' table. Stay out of it- or die."

"Oh, yeah?" Naruto growled out and ran at him. "Naruto, no!" Pervy sage yelled but fell. Wait, I dont know what to do? Do I help him or stay out of it and try to stop Naruto. Pervy sage doesnt want him fighting him so do I stay back or help? I looked back at Pervy sage and he shook his head. I took a step back and watched. I'll jump in if Kabuto starts to get the upper hand.

Naruto did Shadow Clone Jutsu and made 3 clones. They surrounded him with kunais. Kabuto threw all the clones coming at him to the side. When the reall Naruto was coming he threw his injured arm towards him and splattered blood in Narutos eyes. He kicked one clones and made it disappear. A different clones tried to kick his feet but Kabuto jumped up and threw a kunai. That clone disappeared and a different one came at him. Kabuto smacked away the hand that had a kunai and grabbed his collar and threw him at the real Naruto. The clone disappeared and Naruto was sliding back.

Shizune caught Naruto and slid back. She spit poisoned needles towards him. Kabuto wasnt moving for some reason. He tilted his head down and they bounced off his headband. Kabuto jumped up and went back to Orochimaru. I ran back towards Naruto and wiped the blood off his eyes.

I saw how Kabuto had a bit of an opening because he hadn't quite made it to Orochimarus side just yet. I got up and ran over there as fast as I could. I heard someone yell my name but I ignored it. I jumped up and grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him to the ground. "Whup-" he grunted out as he fell back down to the ground. I was falling back down and with a kunai facing down at him. He opened his eyes and quickly moved out of the way.

I hit the ground too and the kunai got stabbed into the ground. Instead of yanking it out I grabbed a new one and got back up. Kabutos tried to jump back over to Orochimaru but I grabbed his ponytail this time. I pulled him to the ground again, but I messed up and he grabbed my kunai. "Uh.." I said as he had the kunai facing me. "You're just like your brother, clumsy as ever." He said and I yelped as he tried to stab me with it but I quickly pulled out another one and tried to throw it at him. It went over his shoulder and bounced off a rock.

I tried to get away but I realized that he stabbed my jacket into the ground. He got up and tried to run over to the kunai by the rock. I pulled the kunai out of the grass and quickly sat up. I knew I was faster than him so I wasnt that worried. I quickly ran after him, but saw Naruto coming towards us out of the corner of my eye. I threw me right arm out and opened my hand to symbol for him to stop. He saw it and stopped running.

I turned my head back to Kabuto and ran faster. I ran past him and he seemed suprised. I jumped forward and grabbed the kunai and got a good grip on it. I knew he was close so I just quickly swung my arm behind me. I heard Kabuto yell something so I turned and saw how I cut his arm with it. I was shocked I actually got him so I wasn't paying attention. Kabuto took it as an opening and kicked me hard and I rolled all the way to Naruto. I stopped right by his feet and sighed. I lifted my head to see how he was right next to Orochimaru this time.

Kabuto took something out and it looked like a little ball. "Plasma pill." Shizune said. "Plasma pill?" Naruto asked. Kabuto put it in his mouth and began to eat it. "Well, of course. He's trying to replace the blood that he's already lost." Pervy sage said "So, he's a medical ninja. Like me." Shizune said. "We can't have too much blood, can we, Kabuto?" Orochimaru said. "Lord Orochimaru, isnt it time to take the bandage off your arm?" Kabuto asked.

Orochimaru chuckled and bit a piece of his bandages off. The bandages on his arm fell off and they were a dark color. "So that's Orochimaru!" Naruto said. "Well, now we can finally get down to business." Pervy sage said. He turned around "Shizune." Pervy sage said "Yes." She said nodding "I'll let you take care of four-eyes over there. Just leave Orochimaru to me."

Word count- 1497