Chapter 7

Kakashi turned into wood. Oh thank God. Another substitution jutsu. Sasuke and I ran in opposite directions after he threw shurikens. After running for a little I remembered Naruto and about how he was tied up to a post. I ran back and saw him still hanging. I threw a kunai at it, cutting the rope. I hope he catches himself. I ran off again trying to get far. After running a little bit a heard Sakura scream. "What is going on? Should I go to her?...no she's mean as it is and I see her yelling at me...no she's a comrade now" I said turning and going in the direction of the scream.

As I was running a heard a footstep behind me. I stopped automatically and turned around to see nobody. I made a shadow clone as quick as possible and jumped up higher. I made my shadow clone talk to trick whoever was there "Let me think for a minute" I said to myself "considering we have to fight against a jonin as we're genin, we have to do something specific, right? But what though? Teamwork? We're on squads for a reason. No. There would be 4 bells. What could it be? Even if I find out I wont do it on my own"

I heard a noise to the right of me and saw Kakashi. I threw a kunai quickly but he dodged it. "You're a fast one. Almost didn't dodge it in time" he said and I heard Sakura scream again so looked at Kakashi again but ran in the direction of the scream. "Hold on. Don't you want a bell?" Kakashi said chasing me. I just kept running but turned around just in time to see a kunai come towards my back. Poof

"A shadow clone just as I thought" Kakashi said "wheres the real one?" He said looking to his right and left and as he was about to look up I moved. "Above!" I yelled as I jumped on him. I was sitting on his back while I had one hand behind his back and held down his other with my knee. "I know you're a shadow clone too. Too scared to go in live battle?" He said and I went close to his ear and whispered "I know you're one too" and stabbed him with a kunai. Poof

Hehe I'm lucky he was a shadow clone. I just said that he was one too because it sounded cool. Oh right, Sakura! I undid my shadow clone and jumped down from the trees. I started running in the same direction.

Instead of finding Sakura I saw the back of just Sasukes head. WAIT WHAT. I walked up to him quietly and poked his head. "Who's there?!" Sasuke said trying to turn around. Oh he's not just a head. "Me" I said and walked in front of him. "Need he-" before I could finish my sentence Saskura came out of the bushes and stared at Sasukes head. Sakura looked so freaked out and loopy. "Sakura..." sasuke said and she started screaming her head off "sasuke is a head without a body and he's talking!!" I covered my ears as I watched her drop to the floor. "....and that's my partner" Sasuke said and I nodded. "So need help?" I asked looking at him. "..Yes" he said annoyed

After I helped him I got up and left. I trust him enough that he wont just leave sakura there...kinda. I need to find Naruto but where is he? After looking for a while I heard the clock ring...whoops. I forgot on why we were doing this in the first place.

~

Well now I know why I couldn't find Naruto. He got tied up on a post. Everyone's stomachs were growling even mine but I honestly felt fine. "Uh oh. Stomachs are growling, huh? Well that's too bad. Oh by the way, about this exercise. Well I've decided I wont send any of you back to the academy." Kakashi-sensei said making me confused.

"What, I passed? All I did was faint and fall over. Do you get points for that?" Sakura said. Naruto and Sakura started celebrating but something felt off. "Wait.." I said to myself. "Yes. All four of you are being dropped from the program, permanently." Ah, there it is.

"Drop us from the program?! That means we can never become ninja. You said if we couldn't take the bells we would be sent back at the academy! You cant just change you're mind and kick us out! Why would you do that!?" Naruto yelled "because you don't think like ninja. You think like little kids, like brats." Kakashi said making sasuke mad. Sasuke ran at Kakashi but Kakashi beat Sasuke and stepped on Sasuke. Of course sakura got mad at that.