Chapter 29

"This whole place just completely just creeps me out." Sakura said. "It should- they call it the Forest of Death,  and soon enough, you're going to find out why" Anko said chuckling. Naruto huffed and popped his hips out, he wiggled his butt and mocked Anko saying " 'ThEy cAll it tHe ForEst of DeaTh, but soOn enoUgh, yOu'Re goIng to fiNd oUt wHy.' Do your worst you're not going to scare me away. I can handle anything!"

"So looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy." Anko said. She grabbed a kunai and threw it past Naruto just enough to cut his face. She appeared behind Naruto and said "Are you tough enough to handle this? "You're not afraid, are you?" Anko grabbed Narutos face as Naruto slowly turns his head to look at her. "Tough guys like you usually leave their blood all over this forest." Some lady appeared behind Anko. Anko got another kunai out ready to attack. The lady handed Anko her kunai with her..tongue?  "I was.. just returning your knife." The lady said extremely close to Anko.

"Why, thank you. Grass ninja...you know, I really only recommend you stand this close behind me if you wish to reach a premature end." Anko grabbed her other kunai from her tongue and the lady put her tongue back in her mouth. "My pardon. With a sight of blood and your blade slicing through my hair, mhm, I'm afraid that I just became a little excited. I meant you no harm." The lady then turned around and walked off. "Likewise" Anko said as she watched her walk.

I looked back at Naruto and saw he was flicking around his tongue...idiot, your tongue isn't long enough to do whatever that lady did. "It seems like everyone here today is quick-tempered; there must be something in the air. This is going to be fun." Anko said chuckling. 'Quick-tempered?' You were the one that threw the kunai. Anko started walking towards the gate and said "Now before we begin this test, I have something to hand out to you all." She took a stack of papers out. "Its just a standard content form. Before the test, all of you are going to read over this form, and then sign it."

"What for?" Naruto asked. "Some of you may not come back from this test, and I have to get your consent to that risk. Otherwise, it would be my responsibility." Anko started laughing. Everyone started whispering to each other. I looked over at Sasuke and Naruto. I dont want anything bad happening to them. "Now, I'll explain what you'll be doing on this test. Here, pass these out." Anko said giving Naruto the papers

"The first thing you need to know is that this test will tax every one of your survival skills. First I'll give you all a description of the tarrain on the practice field. The 44th Battle Training Zone has 44 locked entrance gates. There are rivers and a forest inside. In the center is a locked tower, located 10 kilometers from each gate. It's in this confined area that you'll undergo the Survival Test. The test consists of... an anything goes battle to get your hands on these scrolls." Anko said holding up one white and one black scroll. "Both of them?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes, you'll be fighting to get both a Heaven Scroll and an Earth Scroll. All together, 26 teams will be taking part in this test. So half of those teams will be going after the Heaven Scroll, and the other half, will be trying to get the Earth Scroll. I'll hand over one kind of secret to each team, and that's what you'll be vying for." Anko said.

"Okay so how do we pass the test?" Sasuke asked. "Your entire squad must bring both Heaven and Earth scroll to the tower." Anko replied "That means at the very best, half of us will fail- more, if not every team is able to get both the scrolls." I said. "No one ever said it would be easy. Oh, and one more thing, the test has a time limit. You must finish it within five days." What?

"Five days out there!" Ino yelled "What are we supposed to do for food?" Choji yelled. "Just look around. The forest is full of things to eat, and theres plenty to feed all of you." Anko said. "Yeah, but that's not all the forest has plenty of. There are man-eating beats and poisonous plants in there." Kabuto said. "Oh, man!" Choji yelled. "Quiet down. This is why they call it 'survival', you know." Ino said.