About You

Name: (Y/N) Uzumaki

Nickname: Tomato

Hair color: Red

Eye color: blue (I changed them)

Skin: fair

Height: An inch shorter than Naruto

Weight: Idk just light

Basics on looks: looks like mother

Personality: 7 and younger you were gloomy but later became kind, smart, introverted, patient, shy, selfless, low-key perv, friendly, self-conscious, generous, trustworthy, quiet, accepting, loyal, remembers, careful and tense (kind of like Minato)

Skills: Fast like father, you analyses situations well and assumes well, physical strength is bad at first but later gets stronger, sensory skills are alright but not good enough, has a good memory but its selective, learns fast, heals fast, has a hard time controlling 9-tails for awhile but later gets better, can sense chakra well later on, and has sharp ears and eyes.

Random: When you first entered the academy the kids would bully you about your red hair and call you tomato. A little boy stood up for you and defended your hair saying he liked it. Causing you to accept your hair and nickname.

Random things: Admires Sasuke, doesn't baby Naruto, doesn't like Sasuke's fangirls, secretly still angry at the leaf village because of the past, sees Kakashi as another older brother, doesn't like loud noises, shows seal mark because you're not ashamed of being the 9 tails jinchuuriki, rarely get angry but when she does...she's like her mother, headband is always around waist but sometimes during battle you put it on your forehead. She squeezes Narutos or her own shirt when nervous or angry, and the weakness the her speed is she slides a bit when she goes full speed.