Chapter 56

The sound of laughing women playing in the water distracted pervy sage. He peeked over the bushes and watched them. "Oh, wow" pervy sage said blushing. Naruto and I stood there watching him with our arms crossed. "Knock it off." Naruto said. "We're truly in paradise now." "You are so creepy." I said. I felt a little lightbulb appear on top of my head. I smirked at the thought of it. I leaned over to Naruto "I've got a plan" I whispered in his ear. He looked over at me confused and I just smiled.

I simple silent poof happened. The sexy jutsu character is being really useful lately. I gently stuck my hands over pervy sages eyes and leaned on his back. "Hi Master Jiraiya, why dont you pay attention to me now? I'm just so desperate for someone to train us, and you're the only one who can do it, super.. hunky sensei. Pretty please, Master Jiraiya?~" I said holding back my laughter. "So one of you finally came out of hiding huh? I've been waiting for you." I jumped back and quickly poofed back into myself.

When he turned around Naruto and I just stood there still. Naruto had his arms behind his head and I just had mine fidgeting with my shorts. He stared down at us with angry irk marks on his face "No fair. Hey are you two just making fun of me?" Jiraiya asked. "Listen, there's nothing fun about this situation." Naruto said.

"Hey, I'm getting kind of hungry." One of the girls said. "Me too, let's get back to the hotel." One of the others said. Pervy sage turned his head towards them. "Oh great, now they're leaving, darn it. All right you two, I guess I'll teach you a technique now." "Well it's about time and you better not be kidding around here." Naruto said with his arms folded again.

~

"Okay, do you remember what we talked about yesterday? You know, that stuff about the two types of chakra?" Pervy sage asked. "Huh, we talked yesterday?" Naruto asked. "Very funny. Remember you said something about having different chakra one blur and one red?" Pervy sage asked. "Oh yeah, so what about?" Naruto asked "You said what when you exerted enormous strength, you felt red chakra?" "Yeah, that's right. I dont know how else to describe it."

"All right, try building up that red chakra, right now." Pervy sage said. "Right now? Well, I guess if you say so." Naruto said. Is this a good idea? "Okay, I'll give it a try." Naruto said putting his hands up and closing his eyes. I looked over at Pervy sage with a confused look. "You too" "ah, okay" I said putting my hands up and closing my eyes.

Where do I even start? How do I even start? Just regular chakra consideration I guess? As I felt it run through my body, it was just blue. "Well, did it work?" Pervy sage asked. "No, it's not right. It's the same chakra as always." Naruto said "Same for me" I said scratching my cheek. "Oh man, you two really have absolute zero talent, dont you?"

"Hey, dont go acting like you're so great. And besides, we cant help it, I mean, we don't even understand those two types of chakra myself, alright?" Naruto yelled. "Just keep trying." Pervy sage said coldly. Naruto seemed surprised for a second. "Fine, I will." Naruto and I tried to do it, but it wasnt working.

"Ugh, it's just no good. I'm only getting the usual, every day chakra here. Hey, hold on a second. Maybe we don't even need to summon the red chakra. I mean, what in the world does it have to do with the technique that you're going to teach us anyway?" Naruto asked. "Listen kids." Pervy sage stood up and stuck his finger in our face "For the technique I'm going to teach you two, the chakra you've used untill now is nowhere near powerful enough." "He poked our foreheads and it caused us to wobble.

"If you want to use this technique you'll have to be able to pull out all the stops and tap into the other chakra that's been dormant within you. Summoning it up at a moment's notice." Pervy sage added. "Yeah, that sounds really cool and exciting but how do you even know that I really have that chakra inside of us?" Naruto ask. "Ho, ho, that's just what I wanted to hear. Actually it's because I am a sage." Naruto and I both crumpled like paper. We straighten back out "Talk about giving an answer without giving an answer." Naruto said and I nodded.