Chapter 54

"No, no, no, not that guy." Naruro said as we held onto each other with fear. Naruto pointed at him shaking. "He's a what? What did you call him?" Kakashi asked. "You're kidding me! Of all the guys you could've picked, you picked this guy to train us? What a joke! He's weaker than I am." Naruto yelled. "What makes you say that?" Kakashi asked. "I'm serious. You should have seen him. He saw our Hatem jutsu once and he fell to pieces!" Naruto yelled.

Ebisu ran up behind Naruto and cover his mouth. Naruto struggled as he tried to yell. "Harem jutsu." Kakashi said. "Oh, it's nothing, just a little joke we all share." Ebisu said awkwardly laughing. "No! The harem jutsu is-!" I tried to say but he slapped his other hand over my mouth.

I sighed and didnt even struggle. Ebisu moved his hand and basically strangled Naruto. He whispered in his ear "Look, I'll make you a deal. Keep quiet about that and I'll buy you anything you want to eat. Barbecue, ramen, you name it." Ebisu said. Ooh, ramen.

"Anything we want?" Naruto choked out asked. "Well, well, I had no idea you three were acquainted." Kakashi said. Ebisu put his hand on our heads and laughed. Yes, we go way back." He patted our head and ruffled our hair. Naruto and I just stared at Ebisu. "I still don't get why it has to be him? I mean, anybody else." Naruto said.

"Look, you! If it hadn't been for Kakashi, who asked me this favor. I would never consider training you." Ebisu said pointing at Naruto. "Yeah, well then don't!" Naruto said. Ebisu turned to me and said "Why not be calm and kind like your sister here, hm?" I just stared blankly at him and slowly pointed my finger at him. "Pervert" He freaked for a second and screamed. He covered my mouth again.

"Hey, hey, come on, you two, let's calm down. Listen, Naruto, (Y/n), you're wrong about Ebisu Sensei. He's a special jonin. A private tutor, who only trains the elite. Frankly, he's a better teacher than I am." Kakashi whispered kneeling next to us. "Ehh" I said slouching.

Kakashi stood up "Anyway, you two, I've got to say that out of the four genin in squad 7, you're the ones whose basic skills need the most work. That's what I want you to focus on this time around." Kakashi said. "Wait! Hold on a second! Are you honestly saying that we're not as good as Sasuke or Sakura?" Naruto yelled.

Kakashi just stared at him a bit and sighed. "Naruto, no matter how many skills you master, the fundamentals are, well, fundamental and yours could be improved. So if you two really want to become strong then just be quiet and pay attention. Alright, Ebisu Sensei, I leave him in your capable hands." "I'll do what I can." Ebisu said and Kakashi turned around and walked off. Naruto groaned and I just sighed.

"Well, come on. Let's get started." Ebisu said looking down at us. Naruto just looked straight forward. "Okat, but I don't buy it. This whole thing is totally nuts! Even if I do need to work on my fundamentals, how the heck are they supposed to get better when I've got a teacher who's weaker at this stuff than I am?" Naruto yelled. "I beg your pardon but who do you think you're calling weak?" Ebisu asked. "Who do you think? Who else is standing here!" Naruto yelled.

"If this is all because of that ridiculous and inappropriate jutsu of yours, it took me by surprise, that's all. I wouldn't be too hasty to judge my abilities based on one incident a long time ago." Ebisu said sweating a bit. "Just cause you ended up flat on your back and out cold." I said squinting at him.

He seemed surprised for a second and looked down at both of us. "Alright, then, let's put it to a test, shall we?" He bent down to face us "Naruto, (Y/n), try and run away. I mean it. I want you two to try running as fast as you can. If you can get away from me, I'll resign as your trainer." "Is that a promise?" Naruto asked

"Certainly, and what's more, since I know how much you prefer Kakashi, I think I can arrange to take over enough of his other duties so that he can be your trainer." "Yeah? Really?" Naruto yelled. "Of course. An elite jonin never goes back on his word. But it's all contingent on you two being able to out run me." Ebisu said standing up. "Wait, do you have to catch both of us and it's over or just one of us?" I asked. "Hmm. Both of you."