Chapter 90

"There's just one thing. I need Tsunade to do something about my body before we get started here." Pervy sage said. "It may be a while before the full effects of that drug completely leave your system. I'm very sorry, but it can't be helped, Master Jiraiya." Shizune said. "What? You gotta be kidding! Oh well. What can you do, right? I'll just have to face him as I am. Tsunade, use your recovery ninjutsu and rest." Pervy sage said "What about us? What do we do?" Naruto asked. "Don't do anything. You just stand guard over Tsunade with the pig, okay?" Pervy sage said. "Come on, I want to fight this guy. He's gotta pay for what he did." Naruto said. "Forget about it! That jerk with the glasses is right. You're in over your head. Our opponents one of the Sannin like me, and the man who killed the Third Hokage. This is an eye for an eye. I'm the only one who can fight Orochimaru. And four-eyes over there could go toe to toe with Kakashi if he had to."

"Don't worry. Not a problem. Shadow clone-" "Hold on, Naruto. Your clones won't work here. You needn't bother. There isn't any point." Pervy sage said. "What?" Naruto yelled. "It wouldn't even be a decent diversion. You'd be wasting your chakra. They're a dangerous pair. Now then, how about we get this thing started?"

Pervy sage bit his thumb and Kabuto wiped some blood off his hand. Kabuto wiped the blood the Orochimarus arm and Pervy sage wiped the blood on his thumb. They both did signs and put their hands on the floor "Summoning Jutsu!" They both yelled and smoke covered everything.

The smoke cleared to show that Orochimaru and Kabuto were on a huge snake and there was another one too. I looked down to see that Pervy sage summoned that small frog Naruto summoned when fighting Gaara. "What's up?" He asked. We all yelled at it shocked "What the- why are you here? Where the hell's your father?" Pervy sage yelled. "Hey, hey. Long time no see." The frog said laughing. "Well, Jiraiya, still playing the fool I see. You always were ridiculous. But this time you've outdone yourself. Cleary our Tsunade has gotten to you somehow." Orochimaru said chuckling.

Your jutsu did require a sacrifice. Perhaps she was thinking ahead. Drugging him somehow to suppress his power." Kabuto said. "To think she would make a sacrifice of Jiraiya. Well, just as ruthless as ever, aren't you, Tsunade?" Orochimaru said. He chuckled "You're as big as a disgrace as the day we met." Orochimaru added.

Naruto bit his thumb and made the Summoning signs. He shoved his hand on the floor and smoke appeared. After the smoke disappeared we saw who it was. I widened my eyes "Wait a minute. It's-" Shizune said. It was another frog the size of the other one. "What happened?" Naruto asked and Pervy sage sighed.

Naruto stood up straight and yelled "Where the heck did I go wrong?" "Hi everybody. Hey friend. How are ya?" The yellow one said. "Hey Gamatatsu. Why did you pop out? Where's the old man?" The other one asked. "Hm. Ah. Gamakichi, what's going on? This is the first time anyone's ever summoned me. I'm finally getting a chance to shine." Gamatatsu said. "You dummy. Get some munchies and go find a place to hide, will ya?" Gamakichi said. Naruto sighed "Wait, they got snacks here? Gee whizz, this is the coolest." Gamatatsu said.

"Let's begin." Orochimaru said and the huge snake came at us. Kabuto jumped off and on the other one. "I want you to leave Jiraiya to me. The test are yours to play with as you will." Orochimaru said. "Now, that is a shame. I'd been hoping to test my mettle against one of the Sannin!" Kabuto yelled and the snakes smashed into the ground.

I couldn't see where anyone is. I was following Naruto when randomly a huge snake came out of nowhere with its mouth open. It shut right on us.

Naruto and I were trying to lift its mouth open. "I am not lettin you eat me a second time!" Naruto yelled. "A second time?" I asked trying to push it up more. "Long.. story!" Naruto yelled pushing it up more too.We both gave one final push and jumped out. We looked up and instantly got hit by the snake. Naruto fell back and hit a rock and I hit the floor.

I had my eyes closed until I heard Tsunade yelling. What is Shizune doing? Is she alright? I looked over at Naruto and saw that he was looking over there. I followed his eyes and saw Kabuto kicked Tsunade as Shizune was laying on the floor.

I sat up slowly and held my head. I walked over to Naruto and pulled him up by the back of his jacket. He stood up and we looked over at Tsunade and Kabuto again. Kabuto put his hand into a fist and threw it back. As his fist was coming as Tsunades face Naruto and I ran over there. Naruto was infront of Tsunade while I kneeled beside her and had an arm wrapped around her. Kabuto punched Naruto straight into his headband. Blood trickled down from beneath his headband.

"Back off! That's enough already, you traitor!" Naruto growled. He started to ready his hands for a familiar jutsu. He shouted as he held a rasengan as Tsunade called it. He threw his hand towards Kabuto. Kabuto made visible chakra on his hand and moved out of the way. He tapped the back of Narutos leg and Naruto fell on the ground.

Naruto sat up and held his leg. "Darn it." Naruto growled out. "It looks like you fractionated the thigh bone in your left leg during your little tussle with the serpent. If it were only the bone, you could still move. But it's beyond that now. I've severed the lateral vastus muscle in your right leg, as well." Kabuto said. Naruto looked at him and Kabuto chuckled "What's the matter? Are you frightened? Hope you dont feel like running away." Kabuto said and pulled one of the cards he showed us before.

"Naruto, as I remember, you were nothing but big talk during the first Chunin exam. -Dont underestimate me. I dont run away. I don't care if I'm  Genin the rest of my life. You guys arent going  to scare me off. I'll still be Hokage someday.- So, where all your big talk now?" Kabuto asked.

"You're not a kid anymore. You don't want to shoot your mouth off like that. Admit when you're in over your head. Sometimes its better to run away. Come now. Whats the matter? Why such a look? If I kill you, you can kiss your dreams goodbye." Kabuto said.

I looked over at Tsunade and saw her squeezing her necklace. "Little kids think life is so easy. That's why they're always going on about their dreams. That's why they never give up." Kabuto added. He walked over to Naruto and began to kick him. I squeezed my eyes shut. I'm supposed to stay here and look over Tsunade. I know the moment I go to Narutos side Kabuto will run over to Tsunade again. I know it's a trick..

"They go chasing after some stupid dreams and they die." Kabuto said. Naruto grabbed his foot "That's enough." Naruto threw his foot away and Kabuto stumbled back. "I'm not gonna run away. I never go back on my word! That's my nindo. My ninja way!"

Kabuto did the same thing with his hand. "You should have stayed out of it, Naruto." Kabuto said and hit the side of Narutos face. He went skidding back towards us and I caught him before he went far. "Why do you-" Tsunade mumbled. Naruto started to sit up "What are you doing?" Tsunade asked. Naruto got on his hands and knees and slowly stood up with blood running down his face. "Alright, Grandma." Naruto said. "Still haven't had enough?" Kabuto asked.

Naruto put his hands up "Get ready to pay up on our bet. That cursed necklace of yours is about to be mine. Shadow Clone jutsu! (Y/n).. come over here." Naruto said and I stood up and walked next to him. I made a Shadow clone and was going to follow what he was doing. "Enough! You two, you don't need to protect me! Stop already!" Tsunade yelled. Kabuto pulled out a kunai "I warned you not to be stubborn. Now you die! You've just thrown it all away! Dreams dont come true when you're dead!" Kabuto yelled running at us.

"Just get out of the way! No! Look out!" Tsunade yelled. I didn't quite know what his plan was. "Don't you worry about me." Naruto said. Blood fell on my cheek and I stared with my eyes widened. The kunais went into Narutos hand and Naruto grabbed onto Kabutos fist. "Until I become Hokage, I dont care what happens. I am not going to die!"

Kabuto was trying to free his hand but Naruto wouldn't let go. "Okay. Let's see you dodge me this time. Here goes!" Naruto shouted and his clone started to form the jutsu in his hand. Oh, that's smart! "Just do what I'm doing, (Y/n)" Naruto said. I nodded my head and put out my hand. My clone started to form a ball shape in my hand and hit different angles. "They're channeling chakra again, like before. No! This is different!" Kabuto said. I heard Tsunade talking but the sound of the thing in my hand was loud.

"Supress the chakra. Keep it going." Naruto said. Naruto and I pulled out hands back. We threw our hands towards Kabuto "Rasengan!" Naruto and I yelled as we slammed out hands into Kabutos stomach. Kabuto screamed as the light from it caused my close my eyes. Narutos was right! It actually worked!

Word count- 1675