Chapter 101

I stayed in the hospital with Sasuke. "You're going to be okay. You know your injuries could have been much more serious." Sakura said. She set down flowers. "Naruto was relieved too." Sakura said. Something's off with Sasuke.. he's more quiet then usual. "So, uh, you must be hungry, Sasuke. Is there something special you want to eat? Well, I'll go pick something up for you." Sakura said.

After Sakura was gone for awhile I decided I wanted to talk to Sasuke. My chest felt tight from worry for him. "Sasuke? Are you alright? You're really quiet.." I said gently touching his arm. He didn't even give me a single reaction. He just continued to stare at the bed. I felt my eyes burn a bit. "Sasuke, I'll be back in a litt-le bit." I said standing up. I dont know why my voice cracked. I kissed the top of his head gently. I looked at him one last time and walked out.

I wiped my face trying desperately not to cry. I feel so worried that he's like that. Why did he glare at Naruto. And yesterday I noticed he was staring at me with a not happy look. What happened? What did we do?

~

I was walking trying to get my mind off things. I watched the village kids as they ran around happily. They laughed as they played tag and chased after eachother. I smiled to myself, I remember being that young and not even being in the academy yet. Those were dark times for me, but those days changed me into who I am.

As I was walking I saw Naruto. "Hey Naruto." I said running up to him. "Oh, hey (Y/n)" Naruto said. "Where ya going?" I asked. "The hospital. I thought you'd be there right now." Naruto said. "I was, but I needed some fresh air." I said. "Alright. Let's go check on him together." Naruto said.

~

As Naruto and I were walking to Sasukes room we saw Sakura in front of his door. "Yo, Sakura! I'm here." Naruto shouted. "Hey, Sakura" I said as we walked over to her.

"Look, I brought you some apples. You like them, right? Here. Don't they look delicious?" Sakura said holding an apple out with a bag of apples on her lap. "That's weird. I wonder where I put that knife I had before?" Sakura asked. "It's right in front of you, Sakura." Naruto laughed out. "Oh." She said and Naruto laughed "You're so lame getting all scatterbrained just because you're around Sasuke." Naruto said. "Why do you have to come in here and annoy me? Geez, Naruto, will you knock it off already?" Sakura said. "Okay, okay, dont hit me." Naruto said and in seconds he was on the floor twitching.

I had no focus on them though. The whole time I watched as Sasukes expression got angrier and angrier. Sakura was peeling the apple with the knife. "Done, all peeled and ready. I'll cut it so it's easier to eat." Sakura said to herself. She got a toothpick and stabbed in into a piece of the apple. "Here, want to try one?" Sakura asked.

Sasuke turned his glare at her. I knew what he was about to do. Sakura screamed a bit as Sasuke slapped the apple from her hand. The plate fell on the floor and broke. I flinched at the loud sounds and covered my ears. Naruto yelled as the plate hit his head before it broke. Naruto stood up quickly. "Sasuke." Sakura said. "What the heck's going on?" Naruto asked looking around. Sasuke looked at Naruto and glared at him. "Hey, what's with that look? You dont have to glare at me like that." "You, Naruto." Sasuke said "Yeah, I'm listening." Naruto said "I want you to fight me. Fight me now."

I stared at them with shocked eyes. What's wrong with Sasuke! Why is he acting like this? "What? We're in a hospital. You just got patched up by Grandma Tsunade. What are you talking about?" Naruto asked. "Shut up and fight!" Sasuke yelled and activated his Sharingan. I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell?

"Do you really think you've saved me? I dont care if she's the fifth Hokage, you shouldn't have gotten her involved in this." Sasuke said. "What?" Naruto growled. Sasuke got out of bed and stood infront of Naruto. "After all, you did say you want to fight. Well, now it looks like you've got your chance. That is, unless you've chickened out." Sasuke said.

I've known them long enough to know when they're both in this mood, there's no stopping them. I cant do anything in this situation.. I'm powerles.. "Hey, Sasuke, wait. Don't do this. Naruto, say something. This is crazy. (Y/n), aren't you worried? Do something!" Sakura said. "Actually, this is perfect. I was just thinking about how I wanted to kick your butt." Naruto said. "Hey, why don't you guys talk about this? What do you say?" Sakura asked.

"Follow me." Sasuke said. There is no.. stopping them. I just hope that Sasuke will grip on some type of will. He wont leave to go with... him..right?

~

I walked up the stairs with Sakura towards the roof. We ran through the door to see Naruto and Sasuke standing infront of eachother and shouting. "You, an idiot like you has no business acting all high and mighty." Sasuke shouted. "Ha, what happened to the calm, controlled Sasuke? Am I making you nervous? It looks like you picked a fight with me and now you're too scared to go through with it. Is that it?" Naruto said. "Let's just do this." Sasuke said. "Put on your headband and we will. I'll wait." Naruto said.

"Not to worry. I dont need that thing." Sasuke said. "Just do it. Come on." Naruto growled. "Theres no reason to put it on, cause you wont be able to make a scratch on my forehead." Sasuke said "That's not the point. Come on. You know putting your headband on is a testament to fighting on equal terms as a Leaf Shinobi." Naruto said. "There you go acting all high and mighty again. You don't honestly believe that we're equals." Sasuke said. "Heck yeah, I do. All this time I've never once thought I was inferior to you in any way." Naruto shouted.

"You're a complete embarrassment." Sasuke said swinging his arm. "Only because next to me, your embarrased at how weak you are. Isnt that right, Sasuke?" Naruto said. "Naruto!" "Sasuke!"

The both went for a punch, but they both caught the others punch. Sasuke went to kick Naruto and Naruto caught his leg. Naruto started to swing him but Sasuke flipped himself around by using the floor. He kicked Naruto back, but he caught himself. Naruto jumped back down at Sasuke ready to punch him. Sasuke grabbed his fist and threw him at the ground. Naruto caught himself before he fell and Sasuke ran up to him. He started to punch him over and over again. Naruto was dodging every hit until he got punched in the face.

He went flying back into the sheets that were hanging up. Sasuke ran over to the sheet Naruto should've been under. He pulled the sheet away to see that Naruto wasnt there. Sasuke looked around, but couldn't see where he was. He jumped and and saw that Naruto was on top of the water tank. Sasuke blocked his eyes because the sun was behind Naruto.

Naruto jumped towards him and punched him in the face. They were falling back down "Don't get cocky and let your guard down." Sasuke shouted as he jumped back over at Naruto. He punched Naruto in the face and he fell back.

They were running across the sheets until Sasuke randomly hit him through the sheet. Naruto got thrown into the fence with the sheet still around him. Sasuke ran towards him and picked him up. He stated to punch him over and over again. Naruto was wrapped in the sheet so he couldn't see. I've never felt this mad at Sasuke before.. like if I continue watching I'll accidentally lose control of my emotions. Naruto kicked his leg out and Sasuke jumped out. "I've had just enough of this!" Naruto shouted throwing off the sheet.

I turned my head for a second and took a deep breath. I turned back and saw them standing there breathing heavily. Naruto put his hand up "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto shouted. Clones filled the roof top and surrounded Sasuke. They all jumped towards him. In seconds Sasuke defeated almost all of them. Sasuke was on his hands sliding around as he kicked clones. Narutos started sliding on the ground and kicked Sasuke up. He saw the clone waiting above and did handsigns "Uzumaki barrage!" Naruto shouted.

As his leg came down Sasuke turned so his leg kicked his arm. Sasuke shot fire down at the roof. Fire burned away the clones.

As the fire was calming down I saw Naruto doing a jutsu that should not be used in this situation. "Rasengan.." I said frightened. That could seriously mess up Sasuke.. I looked at him and saw him forming Lightening blade. I felt this hot sensation burn over me. In seconds I felt my hair lift up. I stared with an angry look. Are they trying to kill eachother?!

"Chidori. 1,000 birds." Sasuke shouted. "Please, stop this." Sakura mumbled. Tch! I know I said I couldn't stop them but who cares! Theres no way I'll let them kill eachother! "I'll win no matter what."  Naruto shouted. "I'm not finished with you yet." Sasuke shouted. I growled and jumped on top of where I was standing. Sakura was yelling something but I ignored her. I jumped off the building ready to break someone's arm. I have no choice but to kick someone down.

Word count- 1558