Chapter 50

They got a broom and started to clean up Hinatas blood on the floor. "Whoa, Choji, glad I'm not you. I mean, you've still got the toughest ones left. I wouldn't want to face any of them. That creepy guy from the Sound Village. And Rock Lee's got to be tough if he took on Sasuke. And especially not that Sand Village guy. I dont even like being in the same room with him." Shikamaru said.

Choji slowly fell on the floor groaning "I'm not feeling so good. Maybe I ought to go ahead and forfeit right now." "What? You know, if you win, I'll take you for barbecue." Asuma Sensei said. "Wha-? Come on!" Choji yelled out. Asuma walked over to him and knelt down "Choji, come on, dont worry. If it gets bad, we'll step in and stop the fight, just like with Hinata, okay? Think of it- all the short ribs you can eat." Choji yelled with fire in his eyes "Now you're talking! All you can eat! Bring it on!" Choji yelled.

I walked away from Kakashi and them and towards Naruto, who was closer to the stairs by himself. I sat down and leaned my head on his leg and just looked down. "Hey you two!" A familiar voice yelled. "Hm?" Naruto looked over and I leaned forward a bit and looked past Narutos leg to see who it was. It was that puppt guy, Kankuro.

"How come you two all by yourself? Why aren't you hanging with your buddies?" Kankuro asked walking up the stairs. "Huh? What's it to you?" Naruto asked looking forward again. "Hm.. you two are siblings, right?" Kankuro asked and I nodded my head. He nodded his head a bit and said "So tell me something about this guy Neji. I get the feeling we didn't see the full extent of his powers in the last fight, did we? So what's his story?"

Naruto quickly turned around yelling "I'm gonna pulverize him! That's his story!" Naruto threw his fist in the air and I almost fell over since he moved his leg. "Okay, but that's not quite what I meant.." Kankuro said. Naruto was huffing at he stared at the ceiling. "You know, you two seem like nice guys. I like you." Kankuro said tilting his head. "Well, dont take this the wrong way, but we dont like you!" Naruto yelled and I giggled.

I heard Hayate cough so I stood up quickly and looked over there. "Now then, we'll continue the competition." "Alright! This time you'll be picked, I just know it! You ready, Lee?" Guy said giving him a thumbs up. Lee turned his body saying "No!" "Huh?" Guy said confused. "I have been waiting so long, I do not care. I might ad well go last." Lee said.

I looked over at the screen and watched as it scrambled names. Randomly a whole bunch of sand appeared and Garra appeared in the battle zone. "Yeaaaahhh!!" Choji yelled I jumped and quickly looked over at him. "Safe again!" He yelled. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Stop that!" Ino yelled smacking his head. "You want everyone to know you're a chicken?" Shikamaru asked smacking Chojis head too. Wait so who's turn is it then..

I looked over at the board and felt my soul leave my body for a second GARRA VS ROCK LEE
Lee... I know you're extremely strong, but..Garra is just a whole new level of scary. Lee kicked his leg out "It woried like a charm. I knew if I said I wanted to be last, I would be next. I simply applied the principle which states sometimes the surest way to hit something is to stop trying to hit it. It is a form of reverse psychology." Lee said punching in front of him. "Hoo-ya! That's my student!" Guy said.

Lee continued to punch infront of him. "I absolutely was not going to be last, no matter what. Ha-ha! I sure fooled them, did I not?" Guy leaned forward a bit and said "Now then, listen carefully. A piece of advice before you begin." Lee turned towards him and saluted "Sir!" "Look. You see that gourd that Gaara is wearing? Watch out. Theres something weird about it." "Good advice, sir." Lee took out paper and started writing it down "Dont wrote it down! What are you thinking? After all, you're not going to have time to read any notes during the match, are you?" Guy said.

"Ah! More good advice!" Lee then wrote that down. Oh Lee.. I hope you'll be alright. "Now, rock and roll!" Guy yelled and Lee then yelled with fire in his eyes. He jumped over the railing and on the battle ground. He stood up and got in his fighting stance. "I knew that sooner or later, we would have to meet, and I am glad it is sooner." Lee said.