Chapter 69

"Ah, S-sasukes fight.." I said shakily getting up. I got up and quickly ran up the rest of the stairs and halls. I didnt even want to be alone in there for a second but I have to support Sasuke. I ran through the last hallway and into the door. I realized my hands were trembling a bit so I shook them and walked towards Shino. "Hey Shino" I said standing near him trying to hide the fear in my voice. I cant even think of my fear of him right now. I would gladly be near him considering I know and trust him. I just wonder when Naruto or Shikamaru are coming up.

I guess I got here right in time. "Alright, the rules for this match are the same as in preliminaries. The match continues until one of you does, or admits defeat. However, I can stop the match, but that's solely my decision." The proctor said. Gaara started to laugh while he stared at Sasuke.

"Both of you, to the middle." The proctor said. Sasuke rolled his neck a bit and walked forward. Gaara stood there and relaxed walking forward. After standing there for a few seconds the proctor threw his hand down "Begin!" He jumped back to let then fight.

Sand started to come out of Gaaras gourd and Sasuke jumped back. Randomly Gaara rest his head on his hand and groaned in pain. "Please, I beg you. Dont get so mad at me. Mother-" Gaara said randomly. Mother? When did Sasuke become mother? What is Gaara talking about? The sand slowly came towards Sasuke "Early, early- I know, I made you taste such awful blood. I am so sorry. But this time, I'm sure that it'll taste so very good."

I tilted my head confused. What's wrong with Gaara, is he alright? He groaned harder and all the sand fell to the floor. He slouched down and stopped trembling. He looked back up at Sasuke "Come on" Well that was a bit bipolar.

Gaaras sand began to rise again. "Here it goes." Sasuke said and got shurikens out. He threw them at Gaara and of course the sand blocked it. The sand shield became a sand clone that caught the shrukiens. Sasuke then ran towards him and a huge amount of sand went flying towards Sasuke. He jumped up quickly dodging it. The clone threw the shurikens it caught so Sasuke threw some causing them to cancel each other.

Sasuke went falling towards the sand clone and kicked his hand apart. He flipped and slid on his hand. He turned around and punched the clone right in the neck. His hand went in the neck and got trapped by the sand. Sasuke quickly realized that and smacked the head if the clone casing it to disappear.

Sasuke ran towards Gaara again with his fist out to punch. The sand got up in it's regular shield but Sasuke moved so fast I could barely even see him move. He appeared behind him and Gaara turned his head quickly. Sasuke punched Gaara right in the face and caused him to fly back. Gaara sat up and his armor was cracked where he got hit. "So that's your sand armor, huh? Come on." Sasuke said gesturing to come at him.

I just realized something.. those moves he used.. they're just like the ones Lee used! But how? Sasuke was gone for all the fights? Did Kakashi show him Lee moves? Now that I think about it, is Lee here?maybe by now he can walk a little bit. I hope he gets to see this, it would be like he's fighting again.

"If you wont do it, then I will." Sasuke said and started to run at Gaara. Gaara quickly put up a shield of sand but Sasuke disappeared and appeared behind him again. Gaara would follow him with the sand, but Sasuke was faster then it. He kicked Gaara right in the chest causing him to fly back, but his sand cushions his fall. "What's the matter, Gaara? Is that all you've got?" Sasuke asked.

Gaara stood back up and looked down. Sasuke put his leg down and got in his stance. "I'm going to tear off all your armor." Sasuke then ran at Gaara again. He started to run in a big circle around him. Gaara formed a circle around himself with sand but Sasuke rolled underneath and kicked him back. Sasuke grabbed his clothes and kneed him in the chest. Awesome.. when did Sasuke get that fast? Man, I might not win our races anymore...

Sasuke was breathing kind of heavy. Gaara was on the floor on his knees breathing heavy. Gaara got up and they both stood staring at each other. Gaara put his hands up in a sign. Sand started to rise around him and slowly started to make a sphere around him. It looks like if was going to create a ball around him.

Sasuke ran towards Gaara and tried to punch the hardening sand slowly surrounding Gaara. Large spikes came at Sasuke when he hit it. He was breathing heavily as he stares at them. He jumped back and I noticed his band was bleeding. The spikes from the ball retreated back. Sasuke stood back staring at it while breathing heavily.

I looked closer and noticed he had blood running down his legs from in his shorts. "So, he's used all the sand as a shield. Because of the sands density, I didnt think I could create something this hard. So, he's absolutely protected." Sasuke said. His hand twitched a bit as it bleed.

I thought I could hear Narutos voice yelling but it didn't sound anywhere near around here. I wonder where he's at then considering he never came up here with me. Randomly a weird shape of sand started to appear in the air. I realized it looked like an eye or something. Sasuke.. he'll be alright, right?

Word count- 1000