Chapter 14

"Good morning, everyone." Sakura said yawning. Tsunami handed Sakura a plate saying "Here" "Oh, thank you." "Narutos is not here. Looks like he was out all night again." Tazuna said. "He's gone completely crazy. He's out climbing trees in the dark. He could be dead by now, you know, from using too much of his chakra." Sakura said. I stood up from my seat and stretched. "Well, I certainly hope he's okay. A child spending the night in the woods alone." Tsunami said. "Where are you going?" Sasuke asked me.

"Just going to make sure my brother isn't actually dead." I said about to walk out. "Theres nothing to worry about. Naruto is a goofy kid, but he's also a full-fledged ninja. He can handle himself." I shrugged "Yeah, you're right" I said thinking if I should sit back down again. "Sakuras right. Naruto is such a loser. Hes probably lying out there dead somewhere." Sasuke said. "Hpmh! Naruto is not a loser." I said turning around and walking out.

As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Sasuke walking. "Huh? What are you doing here?" I asked and stopped walking so he'll walk up with me. "Taking a walk.....dont do something like that again, alright?" He grumbled. "Hm? Do what?" I asked tilting my head a bit. "Dont scare me like that with you passing out." Sasuke said turning his head. I giggled and pinched his cheek. "I'm sorry." I said smiling at him and like he usually does, he turned away. I couldn't tell if his cheek were red from the pinch, but it was red.

As we were walking a boy walked past us. Something about the feeling I got was familiar to something. I can't remember when I felt this aura. I guess Sasuke felt the same because he stopped walking and stared at him as he walked. Naruto started grunting saying "Whoa, I've seen a lot of weird things in my life before, but this one takes the cake." Sasuke and I went up to him and Sasuke smacked him on his head. "Ow! Hey, what did you do that for?" Naruto yelled "you twerp" Sasuke said folding his arms. "Cut it out!" Naruto yelled

"Did you just forget about breakfast? You're such a loser." Sasuke said. "Eh?" Naruto started chuckling and Sasuke grunted.

~

"Naruto?" Sakura yelled out. Naruto and Sasuke went to train again so I decided to watch them and train a little too. "Knowing Naruto, he could be anywhere. And Sasuke hasn't come back either. I wonder where they are." When Sakura finished her sentence a kunai came flying at them  from where Naruto was. I looked in his direction and heard him chuckling. "Whoa, Naruto can climb that high using his chakra? That's great." Sakura said.

"What do you think. High enough for you guys? I mean, it's a long way down, huh?" Naruto said standing up but one of his feet slipped. I jumped down from my tree but he ended up catching himself and stood upside down. "Haha. Just kidding. You guys really fell for it." Naruto said "we were worried about you, Naruto." Sakura yelled. "Why do I think this is going to end badly?" Kakashi said.

While naruto was chuckling, his feet detached from the tree and he was falling head first. I realized what was happening so I ran to his tree, up the tree and when I was getting higher I noticed Sasuke was trying to catch him too. We both leaped, causing us to be upside down on the tree branch, catching him. Sasuke and I both grabbed one foot. I sighed and Sasuke said "You really are a total loser, Naruto." "Ah! Sasuke! (Y/n)!" Naruto yelled swinging forwards and backwards. "Aw! Alright Sasuke! You're the best!" Sakura yelled "If I'm still sane by the time I finish their training, it'll be a miracle." Kakashi said

~

Sasuke, Naruto, and I stayed training untill dinner time. Heh. We're finally heading back but we're really late. Naruto went a little to hard when trained so Sasuke and I had to help Naruto. When we finally got to the house I opened the door for us. Everyone was staring at us as we helped Naruto in. "What have you been up to? You look like something the cat dragged in." Tazuna said. "We all made it. We climbed all the way to the top." Naruto said.