Chapter 58

"Summoning jutsu." Naruto yelled and a big smoke cloud appeared. "That just had to work." Naruto added. When the cloud disappeared I looked over his shoulder a bit to see a.. developing frog? Naruto stared at it for a while and randomly yelled "What the heck is the difference between a frog and a tadpole anyway?"

Pervy sage was croached down and staring through the bushes to watch the girls again. "Look, pervy sage, can't you act like you believe in me?" Naruto yelled. I noticed that he wobbled for a second and got quiet for a second. I jumped over the frog I summoned and caught Naruto before he hit the ground. Pervy sage and I sighed a bit and pervy sage stood up "He collapses again. But I suppose it's no surprise. For three weeks now you two have been getting through your training on guts and determination alone."

After a few minutes pervy sage started trying to wake Naruto. "Come on. Open your eyes already." Pervy sage said and then threw water on Narutos face. He sat up quickly and shook his head. "Hey. What was that for?" Naruto asked. "Oh that. To knock sense into you since you have none." "I don't? Look at you." Naruto said. "You've been training for three weeks. And you're still at this level? If you two continue like this, It's pointless."

"Hey, that's not true. Give us a break. We're trying as hard as I can here." Naruto said. "Maybe you are. Maybe you're not. If you two want to succeed at this Summoning Jutsu, then you must do it like your life depends on it." Naruro and I both stood up "What do you think we've been doing?" Naruto and I both yelled. "I train everyday like I'm going to die. If you have time to complain about it, teach us a trick to do it!" Naruto yelled. "A trick? Well, I dont know." Pervy sage said.

"What? You're not going to teach us?" Naruto asked. "You need to put your life at risk." Pervy Sage said. "Our life?" I asked. "That's right. It's no joke. Even so, are you two willing to do it?" Pervy sage asked. "Of course." Naruto and I said. "I always risk my life. There's no point in anything if you don't go all the way." Naruto said. "I see." Pervy sage stood up. "Follow me." Pervy sage said and started to walk off.

~

When we got there I had to split up from Naruto and Pervy sage. We went to a bath house for some reason. If they're going to do some training there or something, I cant be apart of it. I walked into the water and there were some ladies in there talking. I had no clue what to do so I just awkwardly sat there. "Oh, hello. What's your name?" A lady asked. I looked over to her to see who shes asking and noticed she was looking at me.

"Uh, me?" I asked pointing at myself. "Yeah" she said giggling a bit. "Oh, my names (Y/n)"  I said. "What a nice name. So, why are you here alone? You look like you're pretty young." The lady asked. "Oh, my brother and Mas.." I stopped taking for a second. This lady clearly isn't a ninja and I can tell just by looking at her. She wont understand if I were to say master or something. "Grandfather.. are on the other side." I said smiling trying to stop myself from laughing. "How sweet. Have a nice day." She said getting out of the water. I guess Pervy sage is my grandpa now. I relaxed a bit more, but stood up hearing Naruto yelling my name telling me to get out.

~

"Hey, Pervy Sage." Naruto said as we walked behind Pervy sage. "I'm the Toad Sage." "Yeah, well, whatever you are, what does taking a bath have to do with the Summoning Jutsu anyway? ... Hey! Hello! I'm talking to you." Naruto asked and ran over to him. As he was getting closer Pervy Sage randomly stopped and Naruto ran into him. "What? What is it? Why'd you stop?" Naruto asked. "Hey, Naruto, (Y/n), tell me, is there something you like to eat?"

~

"Alright. I'm going to eat." Naruto said. He slurped up some noodles "This is great. Why cant the training be like this everyday?" Naruto asked. "Good. Now eat up... It may be your last meal." Pervy sage mumbled the last part. He coughed "Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Anyway, eat up. Yeah, that's right. Eat like there's no tomorrow." He started to laugh loudly and I just stared at him. "I dont know what's so funny. And I don't care. I got food." Naruto said and he began to eat.