Chapter 103

"Let's get you home. It's late" Pervy sage said. "Alright." I said standing up. As we were walking back to the main part of the village I began to think. Is being with Sasuke a mistake? Not in that way, I dont regret it for even a second, but would it bring me down mentally? "Hey, one last question." I said "Huh?" "Do you think being with Sasuke effects me in a bad way?" I asked trying to word it carefully.

"Hm, it matters how you look at it. You can see it as him bringing you down or you can use it as a way to go further and push yourself past your limits." Pervy sage said. I thought about it for a second. I guess he's right. "Thanks, Pervy sage." I said smiling. He smiled back and ruffled my hair.

~

We were infront of the door. When I opened it I saw that Naruto wasn't home yet "Oh, no Naruto yet." I said. "Hm, well he's probably still walking around clearing his mind." Pervy sage said. "Probably. I hope he'll be home soon." I said. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. Goodnight." He said and left. Now that I'm alone for the first time, my thoughts are driving me insane..

I made dinner even if it was not even dinner time anymore. I was eating at the table alone when I started to feel sick. I held my stomach and put a hand over my mouth. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I just ate. "What the-" I said with warm tears in my eyes. I always hated throwing up. I got up and cleaned myself up a bit. I went back to the table and cleaned the dirty dishes I made.

I only feel this sick when I know something bad is coming. The fact I threw up worries me. Is it Naruto.. or Sasuke? I shook my head. "If I keep thinking about it, it'll get worse" I mumbled to myself. I sighed and went to go get changed. I'll just go to bed earlier than usual.

I got changed and just sat there on my bed. I feel so frustrated that I can't do anything. Sasuke.. he just wont listen to what I have to say. I sighed and layed down.

~

I can't sleep at all. My stomach feels like absolute crap and I feel the urge to run fast and far. Naruto has been in bed for a few minutes already. I think he's asleep though. It's not Naruto that I'm worried about. Is it Sasuke? I felt this strong ping go through my stomach. I clutched it and rolled myself into a ball. I grunted in pain. I realized that the thought of Sasuke makes it worse. It must be him..!

I jumped out of bed and threw my jacket on in seconds. I ran to the front door as quietly as possible and threw on my shoes. I shut and locked the door. I growled at the thought of Sasuke doing something stupid. I looked to my side and saw the moon. I ran down the path and towards Sasukes house.

When I got there, I wasted no time. I ran up to the door and slammed my key in. I swung the door open and looked around the house. I ran into his room and didn't see him anywhere. I felt my knees grow weak. "He just...maybe busy right now?" I said to myself. I walked over to his dresser and picked up a faced down picture frame. I dropped the picture as soon as I saw what it was. It was our team 7 picture.

I instantly furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. I noticed his backpack was gone too. "Damn it!" I shouted. I put the frame back how I found it and ran out of the house. "Sasuke, please.." I said running through the paths.

~

I've been running around like an idiot for the past 10 minutes. I can feel my hands shake from anxiety. Did he leave already? No way! I heard footsteps ahead of me and I slowly stopped. I peeked around the corner to see a familiar head. "Sasuke.." I whispered. He was walking so calmly with his backpack on and his hands in his pockets.

I felt my expression turn angry. I stared as he was walking off. "Sasuke!" I shouted. He turned his head towards me. "What?" He asked. "What do you mean 'what?'! You're just going to leave like that?" I asked not knowing what to do. "Yes. I must go." Sasuke said. "You must? You're being forced? Sasuke, I know you're going to Orochimaru to gain power! Sasuke, please, Itachi.. you have to.." "What-? What do I have to do with Itachi? Huh? Let him go? Let him get away with what he did?" Sasuke shouted as he walked over to me. I jumped for a second but stood my ground.

"Sasuke! Look at yourself! You're leaving your home, friends, everything just to defeat one person. Sasuke, stay here and get stronger! You know, we'll help you!" I shouted desperately. "(Y/n), you know that wont stop me. For all these years I've lived just to kill him!" Sasuke said. "I know, but.. what about me?" I asked putting my head down. "What about you?" He asked. "..Why would you ask me to stay with you? Why would you want me to be yours when you're leaving?" I said.

"That has nothing to do with this right now." Sasuke said. "Nothing to do with this?" I asked. "Sasuke, remember, please just remember. Remember all the good times we all had together. From little kids to now. Please, don't end it here." I said. "(Y/n), I'm going and you know you can't stop me." Sasuke said. I dropped my hands to my side. My head slowly fell down and I walked closer to him. "What are you-?" Sasuke asked, but I cut him off.

"Shh" I gently said and wrapped my arms around him. He was stiff as I held him. "Sasuke, I'm begging you. If you leave, I'll even end my own life to bring you back. I'll do everything in my might to bring you back. I can't let you leave, please, I don't want to hurt you." I cried into his shoulder. He was relaxed in my arms so I knew he didn't know I made a shadow clone.

"Sasuke, I love you. I really do. Just think about those words, please." "Let go of me.." Sasuke said quietly. "I don't want to.. Remember when we hugged as kids? Remember our friendship when we were that young? All of our promises?" I asked feeling myself tremble. If this doesn't work then I have to do it the hard way. Sasuke was quiet "No." He said firmly. I stopped trembling and I stared at the floor. I gave Sasuke one last squeeze.

I closed my eyes and felt myself gain reality a bit. "Sasuke, do you want us to fight?" I asked. "Yes, I want to fight you and Naruto." He said with a serious tone. Ah, yes.. I lost my Sasuke. I felt my hair lift up off my back and I felt how Sasuke tensed up. My clone came running at us and I held Sasuke firmly. This has to wor-!

In seconds I felt myself get lighter.  Everything turned dark and I began to fall. I felt myself slip into Sasukes arms "Stop- no, I need to save you.." I mumbled out. "I'm sorry, (Y/n). Forgive me and..thank you for everything." Sasukes voice said. I felt a tear go down my cheek and after that I went completely unconscious.

Word count- 1298