Chapter 96

"Hey, you want to see it, don't  cha'. I'd say it's time." Naruto said with a weird face. "For what?" Sasuke asked. "Come on. You know what I'm talking about. Kakashi Sensei's real face." Naruto said with a flashlight under his face. Sakura screamed and punched him "What's the matter with you?" She yelled. "Please. This is lame. You can count me out. We finished today's mission, I'm outta here." Sasuke said and started to walk away. "Yeah, you're totally right." Sakura said blushing.

Naruto let his hand up against his mouth "What if he had lips, like a.. blimp." Naruto whispered and Sasuke stopped mid step. He started to get wobbly falling side to side. "Or maybe buck teeth." Naruto added and Sasuke straightened out. I guess it worked.

~

"Well, this is out of the ordinary." Kakashi said. "The four of you treating me to lunch? I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed on me, maybe a random bomb, or getting punched. Well?" Kakashi-sensei said and we all straightened out "Gaheh-" we all said. "Come on. You guys are you up to something, right?" Kakashi asked and we all straightened out again. "W-w-w-w-w-what? Are you crazy?" Naruto stuttered out. "Kakashi Sensei, please. You've just been out of the hospital. No, uh, p-please. Uh, why dont you just go ahead and eat." Sakura said.

"Well, alright then. I suppose I should just dig in." Kakashi said. They placed the bowl of ramen infront of Kakashi "Thank you for waiting." "The roasted pork is on us." The lady said. We all stared at Kakashi carefully. He grabbed some chopsticks and broke them apart. He went to grab his mask when randomly an arm shoved my face in the table. "Hey Sasuke! What a coincidence!" Ino yelled. Naruto and Sakura yelled and tackled the other team. I threw off the arm on me and saw it was Chojis. "Get out of the way, Ino-pig." Sakura yelled. "Aw, man. I cant see squat." Naruto shouted.

"Ah, all done. That was tasty." Kakashi said. "So fast?" We all said holding someone. "Hm? Something wrong?" Kakashi asked. "No. Of course not. What makes you say that." Sakura said giggling. "What the-" Naruto said and we all looked over at him. We followed his eyes and saw the two workers blushing. "Okay, now I'm curious." We all said.

~

"That's it. Nothings going to stop me from seeing that face." Naruto said. "You got any ideas?" Sakura asked. "Don't you worry. We'll see it one way or another." Naruto said with a scary face. "I'm asking you how you stupid little troll." Sakura yelled hitting him. "Alright, smart pants. How do you propose we do it?" Naruto asked. "We'll just have to tail him around for the day. He'll take off the mask eventually." Sasuke said and began to walk away. "Oh, Sasuke, I swear, you are so smart." Sakura said. "Oh whatever. Good plan, captain obvious." Naruto said. "I'm sorry. What was that?" Sakura yelled in Narutos face. "Uh, nevermind."

~

We were behind a billboard watching Kakashi walk with his groceries. He stopped mid step and dropped his stuff. He ran to a book stand and began to smother it. "What is the world is Kakashi Sensei doing?" Naruto asked. "It's so disappointing." Sakura said. He turned his head towards us and we all quickly ducked down. "He's onto us." Sasuke said. "Do you think he saw us?" I asked. "Naruto, you idiot. You blew our cover." Sakura said. "Why the heck is it my fault?" Naruto asked.

I heard Kakashi say something but I couldn't understand him. We all peeked a bit and saw him running. "Hey, he's on the move." Sakura said. "Let's go, before we lose him." Sasuke said. "Yeah, right." Naruto said and jumped over there. We slid around the corner he turned into, but he wasnt there. "He's gone." Sakura said. "Oh great. He got away." Sasuke said. "Are you kidding? Where did he vanish off to?" Naruto asked.

"Hey." A familiar voice said behind us. We l tensed up and made a surprised sound "What are you four doing? Do you guys need me something?" Kakashi asked. We all shook our heads still shocked. "Uh, no not really." We all said. We all slowly turned our heads back to face him.