Chapter 82

"Alright, Guy. We'll leave Sasuke in your hands." Pervy Sage said. I stared up at Sasukes unconscious body as Guy had him on his back. "Master Jiraiya?" Guy asked. "Hmm." "Find the Lady Tsunade. Bring her back to us." Guy said. "Don't worry, you could count on us. We'll have her back in the village in no time!" Naruto said instantly. Pervy sage laughed and put his hand on his head. 

"Naruto, nothing impresses me more than guts, kid. Come here, let me give you this. Lee got stronger with this." Guy started to take something out. "Really, what, what is it?" Naruto asked. Guy grinned and pulled out something green. "Check it out!" It was one of those green body one pieces that Guy and Lee wear. Pervy sage and I just stared at it with an odd look. Naruto was smiling and making a weird excited sound.

"It's breathable, retains moisture, and offers complete freedom of movement, all in one sweet package. If you wear it while you train you'll notice a difference immediately. They really grow on you. Pretty soon, you'll be wearing them all the time, just like Lee. I've got a it of a thing for them myself." Guy said. Naruto jumped up while happily yelling "Aw, man!" They were staring at each other smiling. This is just getting weird..

After Guy walked off and we were dine waving, Naruto looked back at the green suit.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Naruto said, smiling. Pervy sage and I both looked at him. "Don't even think about it. I mean, look at that guy." Pervy sage said and we all looked. The first thing your eyes go to is his bum." "Man, now that is goofy." Pervy sage said and I nodded. Guy turned around and smiled giving us a thumbs up, his teeth sparkling.

~

After walking for awhile I noticed that Naruto kept looking at me as if he wanted to say something. I decided to ignore it and waited for him to build up his courage. "Uh, (Y/n)?" Naruto asked "hm?" I said still looking forward. "You've been friends with Sasuke for a long time, right?" Naruto asked. "Yes, a very long time" I said smiling. "You also mentioned that you knew Itachi.." I stopped walking for a second but started to move again. "Yeah. Sasuke introduced me to his family a few weeks after becoming friends with me." I said with a sad expression.

"You've met his family?" Naruto asked surprised. I nodded my head while smiling. "Yes, I went to their house a lot actually. I was always amazed you never noticed that I was gone for awhile on certain days." I said chuckling a bit. "Woah! What was Sasuke like as a kid?" "Oh, he was so cute! He would always smile and laugh!" My smile faded "But that was back then." 

I guess Naruto noticed my face because he stopped asking questions. I couldn't get Itachis face out of my mind. "(Y/n)." Naruto said. "Huh?" I asked looking up at him. "Why didn't you try to stop Sasuke if you knew he couldn't fight Itachi?" Naruto asked looking down.

I sighed "Because I knew Sasuke wouldn't listen. He's been living just to kill Itachi. No matter what I've said over the years, it's the same and.. ugh. Naruto, if I tell you this you absolutely can't tell Sasuke. He might end up despising me." I said rubbing my forehead. "What is it?" He asked. "I- I don't hate Itachi. You would think I would considering what he did, but I can't bring myself to. Everytime Sasuke mentions killing him, I feel this heavy feeling in my chest. I honestly just miss him." I said sighing.

Naruto didn't say anything. I honestly expected him not to though. Me being bad with my emotions, you would think I would hold so much hatred and yet I just hold a feeling of betrayal. 

After a while of walking Naruto randomly stopped. Pervy sage and I stopped and turned around towards him. "What's up?" Pervy sage asked. "So, Pervy Sage, what exactly do those guys want with us, anyway?" Naruto asked. Pervy sage just looked at us "Hmm." I was also interested in this question. "Come on, out with it Pervy Sage. You know, don't you?" Naruto asked. "Don't get the wrong idea. It's not you they want. It's what's inside of you two." Pervy Sage said.