Chapter 25

As we stopped in front of the classroom we needed to finish registering in, we saw Kakashi-sensei. "Glad you came, Sakura, for your sake, and the others." We all said "huh?"  "Now, you can all formally register for the Chunin Exam." Kakashi said. "Why? What do you mean?" Sakura asked. "You see, only groups of three, four in this case, are allowed to apply for, and take the exam. That's the way it's always been." "But Sensei, you said the decision to take the exam was up to the individual." Sakura said

"That's right. I did." Kakashi said. "Was that a lie?" Sakura asked. "Sort of. It is an individual decision, but it affects all of you. I didnt tell you before, because I didnt want the other three pressuring you." Kakashi said. "Hmph." Naruto and I said. "At the same time, I didnt want you feeling obligated to participate, because of any feelings you might have for Sasuke, or Naruto. I wanted you to come to a decision of your own free will."

"Wait a minute. Do you mean if the others had shown up but, I decided not to come with them-" sakura got cut off with Kakashi saying "It would've been the end of the line. If you hadn't come along, I couldn't have let the others in...But it's a moot point. You're all here, and for the right reasons. Sakura. Naruto. (Y/n). And Sasuke. I'm proud of you. I couldn't ask for a better team. Good luck." Kakashi said smiling and moving away from the door, letting us in. "We won't let you down, Sensei! Believe it!" Naruto said. We walked forward opening the door.

When we walked through the door, I stood close to Naruto. We all stood in a line just looking forward. "Wh- What's this?" Naruto asked. Oh my.. there were so many people staring at us, we had to be the youngest here. "Man. I had no idea there'd be so much competition." Sakura said. I heard footsteps running at us and then I heard "Sasuke, where have you been?" Ino. She jumped on Sasuke and I felt myself getting angry.

She giggled as she hugged his back. "Boy, you have no idea how much I was hoping you'd show up here. I've missed those brooding good looks of yours." Ino said. Sakura and I had an angry irk mark appear. "Hey, you porker! Back off! He's mine!" Sakuta yelled. "Miss forehead. They let you in? Still got those big frown lines on your billboard brow, I see." Ino said. "Leave my forehead out of it!" Sakura yelled. Ino stuck her tounge out and pulled under her eye down.

"Oh, it's you guys." A familiar voice said. I gasped as I turned around. "Shikamaru! Choji!" I yelled as I ran to them. "Hey" Shikamaru said "Hi (Y/n)" Choji said stuffing more chips in his mouth. I hugged the two of them and smiled big at them. "At least you're here, but your team, I knew this was gonna be a drag, but I didn't know it was gonna be this lame." Shikamaru said having an arm on my shoulder and the other in his pocket.

"So all three stooges are here." Naruto said. Skikamaru stepped closer saying loudly "Hey, you know what, pipsqueak? Ah, forget it. You're a waste of time." Shikamaru Naara, Shikamaru and I have been friends for a while but not as long as Sasuke and I. I relate to him with his laziness so that's how we get along. He always tells me that I'm not as troublesome as other girls. Choji handed me a chip and I thanked him as I grabbed it. Choji Akimichi, he and I became friends because I would cook him new things sometimes for him to test. He says that he loves my cooking more then anyones!

"Sorry, but Sasuke's all mine." Ino said. Ino Yamanaka. I never got along with Ino that much but she's not as bad Sakura. I still not the biggest fan of her because she's really loud. "Well, Well, what do you have here? It looks like the whole gang's back together again." Kiba said. "Oh. Hi, Naruto." Hinata said nervously. Naruto looked up at Hinata and she blushed, putting her head down a bit. Hinata Hyuga. She is really sweet and I like her a lot! I also know that she has a big crush on Naruto. Naruto is oblivious to realize it though.

Kiba Inuzuka and his dog, Akamaru. Kiba and I aren't close but I consider ourselves as friends. Wait..if those two are here..that means..that he's here. I turned my head a bit and saw..Shino. I yelped at and ran behind Naruto. Shino Aburame. I've been scared of him since we were little kids. I'm terrified of incests and since Shino is all about them, I'm terrified of him. "You guys, too, huh? Man. Everyone's here for this stupid thing." Shikamaru said. "Yep. Here we all are. The ten rookies. Hahaha. This is going to be fun, at least, for those of us good enough to make the cut. Right, Sasuke?" Kiba said.