Chapter 64

"It's your destiny to lose to me. And that's it." Neji said. "Oh, yeah? Well, we won't know that until you beat me, will we?" Naruto said panting. Neji stared at him for a second and put his handband back on. "Okay, so your father was killed a long time ago, and I know it wasnt fair and maybe you're upset about that, I understand. But that's got nothing to do with destiny. If you think I'm buying that, you're wrong." Naruto said and began to pant again.

"You will never understand." Neji said and activated his Byakugan. He ran at Naruto again and stiked him. Naruto went rolling back. "Proctor. It's over." Neji said. Naruto continued to lay there on his side. "Hm." Neji turned around "You're a failure." Neji said and began to walk off.

"W- wait, dont walk away from me." Naruto said struggling. Neji turned around to see Naruto standing up. "I'm not done yet. I don't quit, and I don't go back on my word. That's my nindo, my ninja way." Naruto said hiding his side. "Huh. I've heard those words before." Neji said. "All this destiny crap, well, if you really believe it, why are you the one walking away?" Naruto asked. "You impudent little brat. Why waste my breath explaining it to you? We are all given a destiny at birth, and it's pointless to fight against it. You don't know what it's like to be branded with a mark that sets you apart, a market that can never be wiped away." Neji said with a hurt voice.

Naruto was panting not saying anything. Naruto and I know what it's like. Ever since we were children, little innocent kids we were called freaks by people in our own village. "Oh yeah. I know what that's like. Well, big deal. Who cares?" Naruto said giving a weak smile. "You worthless little-" Neji said getting angry and more veins popping out.

"Man, you think you've got troubles. I've got news for you Neji, you're not the only special one around here. Did you ever think that Hinata might be suffering as much as you are. It's not her fault that her father was born ahead of yours, but you resent her for it. You disrespect her even when she's trying so hard to improve herself. All she wanted was your respect. That's what she was fighting for even though it almost killed her. And what was that all about anyway? I thought it was your destiny to serve the main household, not to beat it to a bloody pulp. After all you said about how you cant fight your destiny, you don't really believe in it either, do you?"

Naruto began to cough and Neji chuckled "I have blocked all 64 of your chakra points. How are you planning to keep fighting when you can't use any of your chakra against me? It's fitting that you sympathize with Hinata because you're about to share her fate." "Oh really? You think that Byakugan of yours sees everything. You know everyone's weakness, right?" Naruto yelled. "That's right. But you think you're the one who can prove me wrong, well, be my guest." Neji said. "You got it. I'm going to show you you're wrong about a lot of things starting right now."

Since Narutos chakra is all affected, he can use the trick we learned during training. He can use the 9-tails chakra. Naruto closed his eyes and stood there. Neji deactivated his Byakugan as he looked at Naruto. "Proctor, this has gone on long enough. I suggest you stop the match. If he's foolish enough to continue to fight, I will not be responsible for what happens to him." Neji said "Fine."

"Hm." Naruto said and Neji looked over at him. He put his hands up in a sign "It's pointless, I told you." Neji said smiling. Naruto started to yell, so he thought of what I thought of, good. "Why bother? You have no chakra to use." Neji said. Naruto yelled again. Neji smiled and shook his head "Why fight a hopeless battle trying to defy your destiny?" Neji asked. Naruto opened his eyes and looked up "Cause people called me a failure. I'll prove them wrong."

Neji activated his Byakugan again. Naruto started to yell and the little rocks around him lifted up off the ground. A circle of winds surrounded him. I could started to see the red chakra come in place. I smiled seeing how he did it. Neji looked at him shocked and looked even more shocked after looking at him a little longer.

"Here it goes" Naruto said. Tails of red chakra flowed behind Naruto. Neji had his arms up to his face covering himself. The chakra died down for a second but started to appear under Narutos feet again. The chakra gave him a red cloak of it. Naruto smiled and put his hand in a fist. He jumped up and away from Neji. Neji looked back to see Naruto in the air. Naruto grabbed shurikens and threw them at him.

Neji began to spin arou d again "Rotation!" Neji gelled as he reflected all the shurikens. He stopped spinning and caught two shurikens and grabbed some of his own
Naruto jumped on the wall and towards Neji. "Take this!" Neji yelled as he threw the shurikens. Naruto moved out of they way so quickly, dodging them.

He appeared beside Neji and threw a punch. Neji jumped away in time and got out his kunai. Naruto then got out his kunai too and they both threw it at each other. They both jumped towards each other and caught the kunais. As the were in the air they hit kunais. They both fell back on the floor. "Okay you. So I hear you like close combat, huh?" Naruto said and began to run at Neji. Naruto began to run faster and the ground behind him broke with first step. "It may be the Hyuga way to cave in to destiny. It's not mine! If you you think it's futile to fight, then don't. Just stand there and take it!"

Neji looked like he was about to use his rotation, but Naruto was already close. "I'll change they way of the Hyuga clan!" Naruto yelled and they both hit each others kunais mid rotation. The light it was creating was really bright so I had to squint my eyes. "After I become Hokage." Naruto added. There was a huge explosion and I widened my eyes.

When the smoke cleared up there were two body shaped holes in the ground. An arm popped out of the dirt and grabbed onto the dirt around it. I looked closer and saw brown hair coming out of the ground. Neji. I looked around for Naruto, but couldn't see him. Neji coughed as he crawled out. Neji was panting as he stumbled around as he walked. He stopped right in front if where Naruto was. He was laying there on his side.

"Sorry, but this is reality. You're a failure. This match is over." The ground under Neji started to crack. Neji looked down to see a fist coming towards his face. Naruto screamed as he came out of the ground. Neji went up in the air as Narutos fist was under his chin. Naruto landed on the ground fine and Neji fell on his back. Naruto was panting and I noticed his fingernails were bleeding. "I.. can't move." Neji said in pain.

Naruto walked over to Neji. "I should have guessed you'd use that shadow clone jutsu. It's your specialty after all. I was careless." Neji said still laying down. "For the record, I failed the graduation exam three times because there was this one jutsu that was always on the exam. And it tripped me up every time. It was the one jutsu that I just couldn't master. My clones were pathetic. That's right. I flucked the shadow clones jutsu every time.  So don't come whining to me with this density stuff. And stop trying to tell me you can't change what you are. You can do it, too. Cause, after all, unlike me, you're not a failure."

"The winner is Naruto Uzumaki." I smiled big and grabbed onto Shikamaru's arm. I started giggled while shaking his arm as the crowd cheered. Shikamaru just smiled and closed his eyes. I'm proud of you, Naruto.

Word count- 1412