Chapter 95

I woke up earlier than Naruto because I told Sasuke I would take care of him as he recovered at home. I ran down the stairs holding my breakfast. I told Sasuke I would be there at 7 and it was 6:30 when I left. I should have enough time to walk around. I have a feeling today's going to be a good day.

As I was walking around I saw Lee. "Oh, hey Lee!" I shouted running towards him. "Ah, (Y/n). How are you?" Lee asked. "I'm doing good. How are you?" I asked smiling at him. "Ah, fine." He said with a sad look. "What's wrong, Lee? Didn't Tsunade take a  look at you?" I asked. I noticed the look on his face and I realized it probably didnt go well. "Well, Lee. I must say that you are one of the strongest people I've ever met." I said putting my hand on his shoulder and looked out at the people in the village. "Huh?" He said looking up. "You've made it this far. I dont see the sense of giving up now. Patience is key sometimes." He looked at me with a suprise face. I smiled at him "Well, goodbye Lee."

~

Should I knock? I mean, I have the key to his place. Oh geez, how dumb am I? I could just open the door with the key. I reached into my shorts and pulled out the key to Sasukes place. I was just wearing casual clothes today because I didnt think I needed my jacket. I opened the door and peeked in. "Sasuke?" I asked quietly. I heard a mumbling sound coming from his bedroom. I walked over there and peeked my head in "Hello?" I asked.

I saw him laying there with a towel on his head. He turned his head towards me and stared. "Hi" I said smiling like a dork. "I'm hungry" Sasuke said and turned back over. "Oh! What would you like?" I asked scrambling to the kitchen. "Egg." "Egg?" "Egg." "Alright. Egg." I said confused. But, what kind of eggs? Know what? He's getting scrambled with toast.

"Hold on, before I do." I said and walked over to him. I grabbed his towel and and went to the bathroom. I watered it and squeezed the water out. I walked back over to Sasuke and swept his hair back and placed the towel on his forehead. "Alright. Let me make your eggs" I said walking out.

I went into to the kitchen and grabbed the tea kettle. I filled it with water and placed it on the stove. I turned on the burner and took out the bread. I put the bread in the toaster and began to make the eggs.

After I was done making the eggs I placed them on the side of the plate. I grabbed the toast and put them on the other side. I poured the tea in a cup and placed it on the table. I grabbed the plate and placed it on the table too. I walked over to Sasukes room and peeked in. "Sasuke? Breakfast is ready" I said walking over to him.

He slowly sat up and I put my hand out so he could grab it. He grabbed my hand and he swung one arm around my shoulder. I helped him walk over to the table and sat him down. "Thank you. You're not eating?" Sasuke asked. I shook my head "I ate before I came" I said and leaned down in the chair. "Sasuke, I'm sorry that I couldn't stay by your side while you were in the hospital." I said sighing. "It's fine. You're taking care of me right now, aren't you?" Sasuke said looking up at me. "Yeah, I guess you're right" I said smiling at him.

~

Sasuke fell asleep after he ate breakfast and I fell asleep on the chair near his bed. I woke up by something poking my face over and over again. I opened my eyes to see Sasuke standing over me with a tired look. "Oh" I said. "Want to go on a walk?" Sasuke asked. "Shouldn't you be resting?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "I just want fresh air. Besides, I feel fine now." Sasuke said walking off. "Alright." I said walking after him.

~

I didnt realize how late it had gotten. We must've slept for a long time because we both fell asleep after he ate breakfast and now it's dark out. We were sitting on a bench looking at the water. Sasuke wasnt saying anything and it looked like he was thinking about something. "Tomato," Sasuke said looking at the ground. "Hm?"

"Do you want to talk about it now? It's been awhile since the Chunin exams." Sasuke said and I felt my face heat up. "Oh, sure." I said rubbing the back of my head. "I think if I would want to take down Itachi, I need you with me." Sasuke said. "I would like to be by your side too" I said putting my face in my hands. I really wasnt expecting this to happen today.

"(Y/n), are you willing to be by my side? I know it will be rough throughout our training for the next years. I want you with me as I fulfill goals." Sasuke said. "Sasuke, I am willing to be by your side. I told you before, I.. really like you." I said looking into his eyes. "You must understand that I'm an avenger. I will do anything to kill Itachi." Sasuke said with a serious face. "I know." If only you knew I didnt crave for his death like you. "(Y/n), thank you for always understanding."

I saw a light pink color on his cheeks. The famous Sasuke blushes? Cute. "(Y/n), will you stay with me?" I widened my eyes for a second, but soon smiled realizing what he was asking. I reached out my hand and squeezed his cheek "Of course." I smiled big with a little tears in my eyes. Sasuke smiled a little and looked forward. "I'm.. glad." Sasuke said and sat back. "Sasuke, thank you" I said smiling and looking up at the stars. "For what?" He asked. "I'm not sure. I just have the need to say it." I really dont know why. Maybe I'll figure it out in years to come. "Um, when do we tell the others?" I asked. "Anytime" Sasuke said. I'm.. worried about how Sakura will react.

"It's getting late, I should walk you home." Sasuke said standing up. "W-wait. I should walk you home, to make sure you're alright." I said standing up. "I'll be fine." Sasuke said. He started to walk but stopped and turned his head "Let's go." He said with a soft smile. I smiled back and ran to his side.

After walking for a bit I started to laugh a bit to myself. "Hm?" Sasuke looked at me. "We're really.. together." I said blushing. "I can say you're.. mine.." I said giggling. "Hm-mm" Sasuke said still walking. "I'm happy." I said smiling big. "..me too."

~

I took out my key to Narutos and I's apartment. I opened the door and saw Naruto walking by the door. "H- Hi Naruto" I said confused. "You're back late" he said still in a stuck walking position. "Yeah." I said not moving either. "Well... okay." Naruto said and walked over to a different area. "Pfft. Alright then." I said and turned around. "Thank you, Sasuke. Good night." I said smiling up at him. "Goodnight." He said and turned around. "Oh wait!" I said and he turned back around. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He looked down at me with wide eyes and I stuck out my tongue. "Now, goodnight." I closed the door and smiled like an idiot. I.. cant believe I'm.. with Sasuke.

Word count- 1326