Chapter 106

Wha-? Oh, I guess he's right.. I stood up slowly with my legs shaking and head throbbing. "Sasuke, please. We shouldn't do this." I said grasping onto my jacket where my heart is. "Shut up!" He shouted. I jumped at his sudden yelling. "You're the idiot! What I'm doing is the only way! I need power and fast! I dont have time to waste on you or your stupid broth-"

My heart felt heavy each time I threw a punch or kick at him. Sasuke, why are you making me do this? I punched him in his stomach and he fell to his knees while coughing. I had to stop him from talking. Each time he spoke was a stab to the heart. I saw the mark on his neck and I realized reality.

"Sasuke.." I said desperately and kneeling down infront of him. "You're right. I'm weak and I'm not able to fight you. I know I can't stop you, but please, talk to me." I said trying not to cry again. I know this will be my last time talking with him for awhile. I saw the line through his headband back by Naruto. I know this is the end. "Fine." He said. "Sasuke, why would you ask me to be yours if.. you're leaving?" I asked. He looked at me with a serious look. "I wasn't planning on leaving at the time." He said.

He cupped my cheek and I looked up at him. "Come with me. You told me you'd stay by my side." He said and I widened my eyes. I smacked his hand away and we both stood up. "Are you crazy! When I promised you, I meant as in I'd stay by your side in the Leaf village- o-our home!" I shouted. I know why everyone didn't want me coming here now, they knew he'd ask that. I understand now.

"Sasuke, I'm not going with you. Plea-se, stay with me here. We'll tr-ain 24/7 so you can take down Itachi, alright? I wont lea-ve your side if you want! We'll be-come strong and you'll defeat Ita-chi in no time!" I said desperately crying with my voice cracking. "(Y/n)." He came close to my ear "We both know you don't hate Itachi." He whispered. I gasped and pulled back. "How did-?" "I knew by the look on your face. You didn't have the look of hatred for Itachi like me. But I noticed you had hate for something else." He said smirking. "Hate for.. what?" I asked. "Hate for the village."

"Village? No way! I love the village" I shouted. "That's where I know you're lying, remember how they treated you, how they looked at you. Come with me and we'll be able to get stronger" Sasuke said. "No!" I yelled and pushed him away. "Sasuke, I'm not going!" I shouted. Is he really trying to.. brainwash me..? He gave me the same look as before. "Fine. But.. wait for me." He said and I widened my eyes.

"Wait for you?" I asked. "Wait until I come back. Continue being.. mine while I'm gone." He said. I blushed and looked down. I lightly smacked his chest with my fist "That's.. selfish." I said crying. "I know. But you said you understood when I said I was an avenger." Sasuke said. "I know... I'll wait for you, Sasuke." I felt something connect with my lips and I opened my eyes to see Sasuke being the reason for the feeling. I slipped down as my head started to throb harder. He pulled back and turned around. "Bye, (Y/n)" I stared at his back as he left me on the floor. I touched my lips and let reality sink in.

I felt more tears fall from my eyes. I realized what I did. Damn it! How stupid am I? I just let Sasuke.. go!.. I tried to get up, but felt my knees buckle and I fell on the floor and started to sob. Many emotions started to hit me. Anger, sadness, betrayal, hatred all hit me at once and I screamed as loud as I could. I exploded with emotion and the trees around felt the impact. I felt sick to my stomach and my hair flowed above me. I won't forgive myself for just.. letting him go. I smashed my hand into the ground and layed there. I need to to get up and go get him.. but it feels like the world is spinning so fast, probably because of the amount of times I smashed into a tree.

The rain was pouring on the side of my body. I had no desire to move or speak. The sound of the pouring rain was relaxing so I was hoping it would calm me down. "(Y/n), it's time to go."  Kakashi said and Pakkun put a paw on my hand. I just stood up and kept my head down low. I was dizzy at first, but I just delt with it. I saw Kakashi was holding onto Narutos unconscious body with Sasukes headband on him. I felt more tears go down my face. I'm so sorry, Naruto..

~

"The final Valley, huh? To think that Sasuke and Naruto would battle it out here. It's pretty ironic, don't you think?" Pakkun said. "Yeah. Look at that river. The water just rages on for eternity like this epic never-ending battles, as eternal as the two founders of the Hidden Leaf Village, forever standing as these statues. Naruto and Sasuke, as long as they live, the cycle will continue."

After a while of standing in the same spot and observing little details. "The storm, it finally broke." Kakashi said. The rain stopped and the sun started to appear. The clouds moved and sun poured in on different spots. "All that rain. I wont be able to follow his scent, but keeping Naruto alive is more important than finding Sasuke." Pakkun said. "Yeah." Kakashi started to walk away. I stayed behind for a few seconds and stared blankly at the water. "I guess this is the end for now, Sasuke"

Word count- 1030