The person from before came out of the bushes and fell right infront of us. Naruto was smacking his chest because he was choking, but caught his breath. He gasped for air and yelled "Hey, you're the one from before!" Naruto shouted. The person tried to get up, but grabbed their shoulder area and grunted. "Something's wrong. I think they've been injured." I said. "What happened to you?" Naruto asked.

A few seconds later there was another sound coming from the bushes and I quickly turned my head to see kunai coming. "Naruto!" Sakura shouted. Sakura and I jumped up while Naruto jumped forward and grabbed the person. Sakura threw something but I didn't see what it was. We jumped on one on a branch and began to jump forward. The guy appeared and caused both Sakura and I to gasp.

We clashed our kunai together for a few seconds until we attempted to jump off. A kunai went right into our backs. We flew out of the bushes until the poof appeared for all four of us. We turned into wood. Substitution jutsu at its finest.

~

Sakura and I stood above the person waiting for them to wake up. They slowly woke up and turned their head towards us. They gasped and quickly jumped back. "It's okay." Sakura said and we both put our hands up. The person held their shoulder from pain. "You're safe now." I said. We both stood up "If that wound gets infected with tetanus, that'll be it for you. Fortunately, I have some medicine with me. Here, let me treat you." Sakura said and we both walked up to them.

"It's okay. I dont think they're coming after us. Now that we're safe, let's have a look at that wound." Naruto said walking up to us and looking very closely at the person. The person looked down and I realized it was a girl. Oh. "Naruto, I need to concentrate. Go wait outside." Sakura said firmly. "Huh?" He asked confused.

She threw him out the door and I listened to all the thuds and his screams as he fell down the stairs. I pouted and asked "Did you really have to throw him?" "Yes, you know he wouldn't have left if I wouldn't have." Sakura said closing the doors. "I guess, but.." I said trailing off.

We all heard Naruto at the door so she punched her arm threw the door and punched him "No peeking!" She shouted. The sound of Narutos yell got fainter and fainter until there was a loud crash. Sakura ripped her arm out of the door and turned to us. She smiled sweetly and said "Dont worry. I know. Let's see that injury." She walked towards us slowly. Well that's more scary than anything..and bipolar..

The girl removed her mask and long orange hair fell down. She took her top off and Sakura put the medicine on her back. I stood by the door just in case Naruto came back for some reason.

After Sakura was done I opened the doors "Naruto! You can come in!" I shouted. I saw him staring at something but I ignored it.

Naruto was yelling and pointing at the girl. "Why is there a pretty girl in here?" He asked. Sakura and I both stared at him as he blushed looking at her. "I- uh-- Sakura- (Y/n)-- I dont get it. Who is this girl?" He asked staring at us. "You dope. This is the ninja from a moment ago." Sakura said. Naruto had a shocked expression and looked back at her.

He blushed again and stared at his hand "Come to think of it" Naruto said and Sakura punched his head. "What'd I do?" Naruto asked rubbing his head. The girl walked up to Naruto and he looked up at her. "My name is Sasame Fuma." She said.

"So what gives, Sasame? What were those three chasing you for?" Naruto asked. "Its okay. You can talk to us." Sakura said. "Maybe we can do something to help you." I said with all of us smiling at her.

Sasame had her head down a bit but raised her head "Those three men are responsible for guarding over Orochimaru. They're Sound ninja." She said. We all widened our eyes and dropped our jaw. "I thought you were in league with them the other day. I'm sorry." She said. "That's doesnt matter! What else do you know?" Naruto shouted leaping forward. "Orochimaru is the whole reason we've come here." I said frantically. "Is there anything else you can tell us?" Sakura asked