Valerie looked surprised towards him. "How.. how do you know that." She stuttered. "I have never said that thing out loud to anyone. I behaved normally and calmly in front of Alexei. I have never lead him emotionally. How could you know that?"

Dmitri smiled. "It is called experience Valerie, experience. I am really proud of you my love. The rouges attacked you, they called you weak but that did not deter you. If you are not the strongest one, I don't know who is?"

Valerie smiled, and embraced him. "You are a good friend and a wonderful mentor Dmitri."

"What is the occasion? Why is he getting free hugs?" Alexei asked entering the office.

Valerie let go of Dmitri and smirked. "Because, he is my favorite vampire."

"Aww you crush my heart darling." They laughed but the merry moment was cut short by the shrill voice of pain that pierced the air.

The trio exchanged looks and rushed outside. What they saw was unbelievable and they could not believe their eyes. Lying in the front garden of mansion was the dead bodies of Valerie's trackers and their family members were wailing in pain.

Dominic and Jason were standing at a side watching the family members of the trackers crying in agony.

"What happened here?" Valerie asked.

Jason cleared his throat that was clogged due to emotions and replied. "Dominic got the report that the warriors at our pack's border can smell some suspicious odor and they heard some noises. One amongst them were about to go and investigate when three heavy bags were thrown towards them and the persons responsible ran. The warriors chased them and were about to grab them but they jumped in the car and drove off."

"These are my best trackers. How were they able to kill them?" Valerie asked.

Jason could not answer that but be handed a piece of paper in her hand. "There was a note in Mason's pocket." Jason informed.

She opened it and read out loud. "You are not invincible. I am coming for you."

"Dominic." She called. "I want to know how they were able to trace them. And I want a proper funeral for Ella, Mason and Jake. They will have the funeral of a warrior. "

She walked towards the members of their family and crouched down beside them. "They will be avenged." She said those words with such power that the members of their family stopped crying and nodded towards her. Valerie patted some of the members in assurance and stood up. She looked towards Jason and he immediately came in to action.

"Find out who did this with the help of Dominic. Arrange a funeral for them in the  morning. Help the family members in any possible way. Cancel the meeting. Inform all our neighboring alphas. Alert them to be more prepared and vigilant. Find out about rest of our trackers but be cautious. I don't want to disclose their position to the hunters in case they are watching our steps. Be discreet."

"Dominic." She looked towards him. "I want some of the best soldiers. I want you to go and destroy  the hunter's camps."

"But won't they be expecting us. Wouldn't it be a suicide mission?" He asked.

"It can be but I want them to know that I am not the one who gets frightened easily. Take few potions from Autumn to conceal your identity and give them a message that we will be ready for them. Take the antidotes prepared by Charles and ammunition with you"

"You are being reckless Valerie." Dmitri interjected. "Dominic is right. They would be expecting such kind of attack."

"And that is why I am sending my head of warrior there, my best soldier. They killed three of my best trackers and you will destroy three of their camps. Am I clear?" She asked Dominic.

"Yes alpha." He replied with vigor.

"Remember one more thing, Dominic. I want all my soldiers back alive. Can I trust you on that?"She asked.

"Yes alpha." He replied confidently.

Once they left to prepare and Jason took care of the family. Valerie looked towards Alexei and said. "I want you to deliver my message to new vampire saplings that if they will come for me then I will destroy them. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes." Alexei replied.

"Where are you going?" He asked Valerie when she started walking.

"To find out one thing that is precious to Randall. He has started the war but I will be the one to end it."

Tada!!! An update after months of wait.

Let me know how was it. Vote and comment.

Okay now one thing that I want to discuss here is I am getting comments in the story that you described that this is a story of a strong female alpha but the male alpha is misbehaving with her and disrespecting her how can she be strong one. So to answer them read what Dmitri has to say to Valerie. Plus strength is not just physical but mental as well. The emotional things that she faced and yet she did not deter explains how much  strong she is. Like Dmitri said, if she is not strong then I don't know who is.

And thank you so much for appreciating my work and loving my book.

Till next time.

Ciao!!!