"How did you know to draw this? Did you know something bad was gonna happen? Maybe you could nod yes or no for me." Dean said but Lucas keeps coloring. "You're scared. It's okay. I understand. See, when I was your age, I saw something real bad happen to my mom, and I was scared, too. I didn't feel like talking, just like you. But see, my mom—I know she wanted me to be brave. I think about that every day. And I do my best to be brave. And maybe, your dad wants you to be brave too." Dean said to him and I kinda give a small smile at this.

For someone that supposedly doesn't like kids, he's actually not that bad with Lucas.

Lucas drops his crayon and looks up at Dean then hands him a picture. "Thanks, Lucas." Dean said to him and he walks up to us and we start to head out.

We were in the Impala when Sam was holding up the picture, which was of a white church, a yellow house, and a boy with a blue baseball cap and red bicycle in front of a wooden fence. "Andrea said the kid never drew like that till his dad died." Dean said to us as I, sitting in the backseat, lean over Sam's seat and look at the drawing.

"There are cases—going through a traumatic experience could make people more sensitive to premonitions, psychic tendencies." I said. "Whatever's out there, what if Lucas is tapping into it somehow? I mean, it's only a matter of time before somebody else drowns, so if you guys got a better lead, please." Dean pleads and I let out a sigh. "All right, we got another house to find." Sam said.

"The only problem is there's about a thousand yellow two-stories in this county alone." Dean said as Sam and I take another look at the picture then pointed at the church. "See this church? I bet there's less than a thousand of those around here." I said. "Oh, you think you're so smart." Dean sneered, with sarcasm. "Yes, I do." I said, smiling at him and he rolls his eyes at me.

"You know, um...What you said about Mom...You never told me that before." Sam said to Dean, referring what Dean said to Lucas, after a few seconds of silence. "It's no big deal." Dean said then he looks over at Sam, who gives him a concerned look. "Oh God, we're not gonna have to hug or anything, are we?" Dean asked and Sam scoffs and shakes his head.

We approached a white church shaped like the one in int the picture. Dean holds up the picture and looks at it, comparing it to the scene in front of him; there's a yellow house next to the church and a wooden fence near the house. The three of us exchange looks then we look up at the church and cross the street to the house.

"We're sorry to bother you, ma'am--but does a little boy live here, by chance? He might wear a blue ball cap, has a red bicycle." I asked Mrs Sweeney, who was this old lady that was living in the house, after we enter the house. "No ma'am. Not for a very long time. Peter's been gone for thirty-five years now." She said as she sighs. "The police never—I never had any idea what happened. He just disappeared." She said as Sam points out to me and Dean a number of toy soldiers on a table.

"Losing him—you know, it's...it's worse than dying." Mrs Sweeney said and I glanced at the boys, remembering that's exactly what Bill said earlier. "Did he disappear from here? I mean, from this house?" Dean asked her. "He was supposed to ride his bike straight home after school, and he never showed up." She said as I pick up a picture off the mirror. There were two boys in the picture, one of them was Peter with a bicycle. Then I flip it over and read from the back of the picture, my eyes widen in shock. "Peter Sweeney and Billy Carlton, nineteen seventy." I said and I look at the boys in horror.

"Okay, this little boy Peter Sweeney vanishes, and this is all connected to Bill Carlton somehow." I said as we were in the Impala and we were driving back to the Carlton's. "Yeah, Bill sure as hell seems to be hiding something, huh?" Dean said. "And Bill, the people he loves, they're all getting punished." Sam said as I think this over.