The lady turned around "You filthy beast!" She slapped him again. "So much for soft hands. Sheesh." Naruto and I just stared at him, squinting. "What were we thinking? This guy's really pathetic. He's even pervier than our last trainer." Naruto said. "But it's not like we have much choice." I said shrugging. We both walked towards him again.

"Looks like the women in this town are no friendlier than before. Still, I like them feisty!" Pervy sage chuckled. "So you've been here before, huh?" Naruto asked. The guy turned around "Huh? You two again?" He asked "I'm surprised they don't make you wear a leash. You old pervert!" Naruto yelled

"Shh! Shh! You know, I really wish you wouldn't use the word 'pervert.' " "Oh, yeah! Well, tell me how you like the word 'joke.' Because that's what you are, mister. A joke! First we get stuck with a closet perv, and now, oh why can't we a trainer that- ah!" Naruto got cut off by pervy sage picking him up and putting him in a basket. "Oh, put a lid on it, will you?" He put on the lid and put a rock on top. "There you go kid. You can train in there for a while."

Pervy Sage started walkin off laughing, completely leaving me just standing there confused. Does he not realize I can just free Naruto? "Hey! Hey! Let me out of here, you old road! (Y/n)!" Naruto yelled. "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming" I said walking towards him. "Oh wait, dango!" I said looking at the shop where Pervy sage came out of. "Hold on, Naruto." I said walking I to the shop. "Hey! Dont get dango first! Help me!" Naruto yelled.

~

As Naruto and I were jumping on trees we saw the old guy looking at the sky and laughing. Naruto threw shurikens and as the guy saw them coming he yelled. He scrambled behind the tree he was sitting against. Naruto and I both jumped down. "You can't get rid of us that easily!" Naruto yelled running towards the tree. When we looked behind it there was just a weird looking animal thing. "Well, what do you know? A substitution jutsu. Not bad, old man." 'Naruto and I' ran off. A poof sound happened and I smirked.

Pervy sage sighed "Little squirts! They'll have to be a lot smarter than that to outfox the Toad Mountain Sage." Naruto and I both lifted our heads from the other side "Oh, yeah? How are we doing now?" Naruto and and I smiled innocently.

We were all sitting down "Okay. I'll admit you're not totally without talent." Pervy sage said. "So does that mean you'll help us with our training?" Naruto asked. "Not so fast, squirt. It's a question of quid pro quo. I'll give you what you want, but in return, you have to try and give me what I want."

"So what do you want?" I asked. He stood up and chuckled "You must know by now. I like them ripe and luscious with curves like that, see? And big, but not too big, know what I mean? If you being me something like that, I will train you two 'till the cows come here!" Pervy sage doing weird motions with us hands. "You will? No lie?" Naruto asked getting up. "The Toad Moutain Sage never lies!"

"You got it. Wait here." Naruto said running off. "Ah- Naruto!" I said reaching out my arm. "He just left me here with the perv" I said pouting. I heard footsteps so pervy sage and I looked in the direction to see two ladies. Pervy sage randomly screamed and it caused me to jump. "What?" I asked. "Too bad, kid. It's not like we had a contact, really."

"You're thinking about breaking your word already?" I asked. "Huh?" He looked down at me and jumped "When did you get there?" He asked frantically. I just stared at him "I've been here." "Oh Haha, didn't even notice you. Probably because you're so short" I gasped and folded my arms. "Woah, that was uncalled for." I said turning my head away in the other direction. "Hm, you can be useful when it comes to picking up some ladies" Pervy Sage said chuckling. "Oh, ladies! Can you show us the way to town, ahah?" Pervy sage said grabbing my arm and dragging me with him.

~

"Then I said, not with my rice bowl, you don't." Pervy said and started laughing loudly in my ears. The two ladies started laughing too "That's a pretty funny story." One of them said "It's funny, yes. But it's not just a story. Every word of it is true." "Really? What happened next?" The other lady asked. "Hey! Pervy Sage I'm back!" I heard Naruto yell.