[About the Author] +Extra!

So Book 2 of Hidden colors will be coming out soon in October. I'm not sure on what day yet but I'd say it's about in the early or midsection of next month.

...maybe.

I wanted to write this just for fun, but I have to say I was completely blown away by the amount of support and views I got off the book so far. You guys are truly amazing and this has helped with me fighting my depression so much..

At the beginning of this year, I found out that I got cheated on by my first partner. We were almost in a two year relationship and it broke me more than anything.

I tried committing suicide (not because of the break up), but ended up getting saved with the help I needed. I was put on new anxiety/depression medicine and I'm now in therapy. I found someone knew and I've really changed a lot in the past few months.

I still struggle with it, but this book especially has been an anchor of comfort for me.

Anyways

I'm done with the depressing shit lol

Here are some facts about me!

Favorite Bnha character: Mine would probably have to be Midoriya. Bakugou would be my second favorite, but I've always seen Izuku as an emotionally strong character. He stayed strong even when people brushed him off for being quirkless and he's an honest true hero in my opinion.

Least Favorite Bnha Character: Neito Monoma. I'm sorry, but he just seemed like an asshole to me in the series. He's just salty cause he didn't have the skills to make it in class 1-A :3

If you could have any super power, what would it be and why: I would love to have super strength or telekinesis. Either is cool

Favorite color: it changes from time to time but right now it's pink

Favorite movie: Right now it's the Croods

Favorite book series: The Young Elite Series by Marie Lu! You gotta check her out- she's like my favorite!

Favorite music genre: I listen to a bit of everything. Dubstep, a tiny bit of pop, rock, death metal, alternative, jazz, electro-swing, the oldies..... but I hate country.

Hobby: of course writing and drawing. I love making comics too and hope to produce my own manga when I'm older.

What was your inspiration for Karin Kirishima: well originally, her powers came from another oc of mine named Chris Sonders. He has a stronger power range than her and it more adjusted to the strings.

In almost all of the fan fictions I've read of Bnha, I always saw character x reader type stuff and they always made the reader some snarky girl who wouldn't take a fight. Or it'd be a girl with flare and attitude- something that struck as 'different'.

I wanted Karin to have more timid qualities about her. I wanted a reason for her shyness and as to why she was who she was. Her mental state was different from others and I wanted her character to cooexist with the others of Bnha. Her reactions and overall relationship with Bakugou intrigued me because I found it wonderful for her to see the development he'd endure over time.

Is Karin's empathy quirk stronger than her father's: Yup.

How did you learn to draw: I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil. A lot of members in my family are artists actually. But I think it truly started to improve when I stared tracing over Monster High characters. I used to be obsessed with that crap lol

Inspiration for creating characters: idk. I watch Vivziepop and artwork being done on YouTube. I get inspiration by just looking at objects or by watching youtubers like Markiplier and Jacksepticeye.

Introvert or extrovert: I think I'm an introvert. I mean I love hanging out with people but I like being alone every once in a while. But most likely I'll always jump the opportunity to get out to do something exciting- like movie dates, eating out, bowling etc.

For volume 2 of Hidden Colors, it will in deed show some spoilers for the manga

I will change some aspects of the story, but brand new characters will be introduced, so it might be confusing for someone who hasn't read the official manga.