14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat

Karin met back up with Todoroki and Mina before heading down to lunch with the rest of the class. Her eye color was now yellow again, which was a relief for him. For some reason though, Todoroki still felt uncertain and wondered of what Aizawa and her talked about.
It wasn't his business though so he didn't question her about it.
"You seem better than how you were before," he said.

Karin smiled gently and shrugged. "I... guess I feel a tad bit better.."

He smiled and walked towards one of the tables to where the Deku squad sat. Izuki waved her over and so did Uraraka and so she decided to have lunch with them this time. "You doing alright Karin?"

"Yup." She yawned and was glad that she was allowed to be given some coffee. She drank it in front of them, making Iida raise a brow.
"Where did you get that?"

"Mr. Aizawa." Good thing he added a bunch of creamer to it. I guess he doesn't like dark coffee either.

Izuki's eyes widened. "Oh lucky!" Karin smiled and glanced at Todoroki who was also trying to be somewhat engaged in the conversation. He wasn't too much of a talker at lunch but he at least tried. "That's rare. I've never seen him do that for anyone," he mumbled.

"Oh. Well do you two want some? He gave me quite a bunch."

Izuki blushed and waved his hands around. "N-no Thank you!" Todoroki locked eyes.
"Wouldn't that be rude?"

She shook her head. "I wouldn't see how it is." She smiled and handed him the cup while she turned to Izuki. Why is his face.... oh... why is he embarrassed?
While she was studying his mental state, Shouto took a sip of her coffee. Uraraka and Iida's eyes widened.

Omg wouldn't that count as an unintentional kiss?!?

Iida glanced at Karin and then to him. "Odd. You'd just sh-share?!"

"Why not? He looked like he wanted some coffee.." Karin looked so innocent, yet confused. This only made Uraraka smile with glee. She's so adorable!!
Todoroki didn't drink much but noticed his friends reactions right away.

"What?"

"N-nothing!"

Todoroki handed back the cup and narrowed his eyes at Uraraka and Iida. "You're acting strange."
"N-no we aren't!" Uraraka grabbed Iida and Izuki's hand and started to drag them up to the buffet to get lunch. "Bye bye!!"

Karin and Todoroki were left puzzled. Weirdos..

"Thanks for the drink. I'll repay you if you want."

"No thanks! You don't have to!" Karin blushed even more and felt her face and chest heating up. This is so awkward.. what do we do now? We're at the table alone... what if he gets bored of me? What do I say??

She glanced up at him while he wasn't looking and studied the scar around his left eye. His heterochromia irises were honestly attractive, and the different hair colors were interesting. He was gorgeous..

Wait! Stop thinking like that!!

"What are you staring at?" He questioned.

She pierced her lips and looked up at his tall figure. "Shouto.. your scar... what happened?"
His hands clenched underneath the table and instantly he stood up from the table.

"That's.. none of your business..''

She frowned as she saw the color around him shift. Karin knew then that she pricked a nerve when she watched him walk off to the front of the cafeteria.
I messed up again...