13: Hero Names

Omg I got 80 views!! I didn't expect this story to be worth much of anything! Thank you all for reading! 😊
~

"You all need code names.."

It was the first day back from the weekend and already the class was getting themselves into something more exciting for the following week.
Karin was completely sore and tired was training for the past few days with Katsuki while he looked ready to take on the world.

How is he not tired?!

But at the same time..

We're gonna do something exciting!!

Midnight walked into the room to look over the class while they prepared their whiteboards and markers. Karin seemed completely lost on what her name should be. Everyone else seemed so confident. I'm so done for..

"I can not stop twinkling!!"

...

Aoyama why...

The entire class glanced at each other and felt the urge to create funnier and more creative names.

"KING EXPLOSION MURDER!!" Karin cupped her hands over her mouth and started giggling while Kaminari and Sero were doing the same. Eijirou crossed his arms over the desk. "What about Explosion Boy," he grinned.

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!!"

Midnight shook her head. "Yeah.. that's a no. Change it."

Shouto glanced at Karin and noticed that she wasn't writing much on her board. Instead, he saw the drawing of a flower. "You need help..?"

She stopped drawing and blushed immensely. "N-nope!!"

"But you're drawing..."

"I'm... just warming up I think." She smiled innocently and glanced at his board. "What name will you do Todo-?"

"Shouto."

"Oh! S-Sorry I forgot that I can't call you that anymore..."

"No.... well, I mean yeah. Call me that, but that'll also be my hero name too." Her eyes widened. "Really? Why's that?"

He looked down at his blank board. "I.. just like it. I don't care too much for a big name .."
She nodded and erased the flower art she made on her whiteboard. He's so sweet..

Everyone started to go up one by one to pronounce their hero names to the class. Their was Froppy, Pinky, Sugarman, And then..
"Red Riot!" Kirishima went up to the front and held up his board. Karin smiled and admired the ambition in his voice. He named himself after the old school hero, Crimson Riot- his idol.

Her, Katsuki, Midoriya, Iida and Shouto were next. When Todoroki showed his name to the class, everyone was shocked when he only used his first name. Same for Iida.

Karin then came up to the front of the class with a piece of writing finally. She set the whiteboard down on the stand and showed it to the class. "This... May be pretty dumb....... b-but for my name.... I thought that Prism might work."

Midnight's eyes lit up. "Interesting... why's that?"

Karin blushed and lowered her gaze to the board. "Y-you see...with my empathy quirk, I see the world in ways that others can't. Every emotion that people inflict comes out as a color surrounding.. their bodies for me. E-each color means a different emotion...... I thought Prism was an okay name, because I take in and reflect out different emotions through my power. I help others and show myself and everyone knew colors of feeling and state of m-mind I believe.."