54: You're Just Like Him

"Keep walking!" Spinner was getting fed up with Bakugou already. They kept walking a few minutes within the abandoned meat factory, and the boy was just realizing how big the building truly was. A skull-splitting headache had formed within his brain while goosebumps were forming upon the surface of his skin. The cold section of this factory was becoming unbearable the further they walked. Karin is here? She must be freezing!

He bared his teeth, seeing those horrid thoughts pop back up into his mind. Her body laying upon open flooring as her skin was pale and lifeless. Her lips blue from no source of heat within her skin. His imaginations was getting worse and it strained his eyes from holding back his emotions. Bakugou's head hung low as his lips trembled. Please be okay... please...

The condition of the hallways became more and more rusted as the villains could practically see their breaths within the frigid air. Graffiti decorated the walls, creating a haunting feeling within his chest. It wasn't long until they came to an abrupt stop; he barely even noticed the iron door to his right. It was unlocked and opened up to reveal the small room on the other side. Karin was first seen laying on an old mattress while Dabi was calming her down. Tears were streaming down her face while she clung onto him with sheer terror. Twice sat next to them both, sitting there completely guilty for the girl crying.

The sight filled Bakugou with confused rage.

"K-Karin!!" Bakugou instantly lunged at her, making the two villains beside him have to hold him back. Her eyes widened at the voice and instantly her gaze snapped towards the door. "K-Katsuki..!"

Dabi gritted his teeth together before glaring at Spinner. "Why the fuck is he here?!" Karin didn't even waste a second to yank herself free from Dabi's grasp. It was unintentional to make him feel betrayed, but she couldn't stand being far away from Katsuki any longer. The chain was pulled towards its limit as she was barely able to reach him. "L-let him go!"

Spinner bared his teeth as he rolled his eyes. "Shigaraki wants you to watch it. You better behave or you'll know the price of your betrayal," he snapped. The villain released his hold on Bakugou's arm, along with Kurogiri. With his hands cuffed behind his back and the collar around his neck, he had no choice but to fall into Karin's embrace. The first thing he noticed was the same metal ring around her neck that they both shared. They're Powers we're completely gone from their reach while they had them on. But how could they have gotten a hold of such an item? Let alone two of them! They were special in the eyes of the military and too expensive on the black market most likely...

Karin was a shaking mess as she refused to let Bakugou go. Even with the cold shackles around her wrists, she felt herself a tad bit more at ease with him close to her. His warm breathing fanned over her neck and collarbone while he wished the restraints around his wrists would vanish. The touch of her skin was freezing. "Damn it you're cold..." She sniffled briefly while rocking him back and forth in her grasp. To anyone else, it'd seem like she'd be trying to comfort him, but it was more so of keeping herself from falling apart anymore than she has. His headache was getting worse, so he clenched his teeth together as he pulled through the pain.
"Y-you're finally safe," she breathed.

Dabi bared his teeth at the scene, hating it with every fiber of his being because he knew damn well that he couldn't break them apart. Bakugou was to be watched carefully and no matter how much he despised it, Spinner and Kurogiri allowed it. But why? They shouldn't have to see each other anymore!

Karin peppered light kisses all over his forehead and face, eventually letting it all sink in that he was genuinely okay. Despite the condition that they were in, they were both very well alive. Bakugou gave her a stern look after noticing the slight irritated skin around her neck. The surface looked red. "What the fuck happened to your neck," he growled. Twice backed away from the bed slowly while he clasped his hands over his mouth. Dabi towered over the both of them with a killing stare.
"She tried yanking on the collar and it resulted in her getting shocked."