31: The UA Traitor

(Warning: before reading this, I'd advise that I did try to make up the "traitor" of class 1-A. There's been many theories about who it may be but I just picked a student that I thought that may fit the title. If it turns out wrong then I'm so sorry, but it's for the sake of the plot. And if it does turns out to be true then I'm so so sorry for the spoilers lol).

The bar was quieter than usual. The late night was sliding away as a single light glowed within the room. Shigaraki and Dabi sat within their stools while they both had drinks in hand. Tomura was sipping lightly on his drink while only his index finger was up in the air so his drink wouldn't dissolve by his quirk. The smell of rum and fresh sake hung within the air...

It made Dabi's head feel almost dizzy.

He was so tired of spending many nights with nothing but liquor to comfort him. His hair was disheveled and messy while his eyes were left cold and empty. The sinking feeling of failure kept his spirits low as part of him felt completely drained. This feeling wasn't a stranger to him though.

He felt the same when she left him about a year ago. Only this time, Karin was taken away by force.

Dabi knew that he couldn't go back home and he knew that he could never be able to see her again, but it sickened him. He couldn't stand it anymore. He just got her back and yet he managed to lose her again. Karin felt like his little sister- his home. Yeah she was different but she was still that sweet little girl he found in the slum sector all those years ago. This cut deep into his own heart.

"You still thinking about that damn brat?" Shigaraki's rugged dry voice ran through Dabi's ears, making the man scrunch up his nose with disgust. He was his boss, but in all honesty, he hated him. In Dabi's eyes, he was nothing but a child himself inside a grown body. He was a fool.

"Shut up," he hissed.

Tomura rolled his eyes as he scratched the side of his neck. It sounded like nails running against sandpaper. "Whatever. You need to think of the future and get your ass in gear. I want to plan another ambush on UA students-
We just need to wait for the destination."

Dabi knew very well of their plans. After the attack in Hosu, many villains have searched for the League to do the same thing that he did. The group hired him, and a few others on their little quest to defeat the 'pro heroes' of society. In due time... they would push in another attack. At the time they were only waiting for information about where this attack may be. Karin wouldn't even go back to UA I bet.... she hated it. They wouldn't make her would they? Deep down he was excited to get back at the people that hurt her, but he didn't know whether she went back or not..

Behind the bar table, Kurogiri reappeared from a thick fog of purple. He created a portal to come back to base. "Shigaraki...."
Dabi's attention perked up when he saw another person coming through the gateway that the villain created.

He seems young...

A boy stood next to Kurogiri with silky blonde hair. He was only a teenager, but terror was stricken within the very core of his body. The male wore a white long sleeve shirt with black dress pants and well kept shoes. Dabi examined him for a moment and he recognized the boy from the UA sports festival.

He got beat by a girl...

"Aoyama, your report." Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at the boy and scratched at his neck.