10: Fist Fight

"You have royally pissed me off."

The entire class stared on in horror as Todoroki stood in front of Bakugou's desk. Fire emitted from his skin as it slowly burned at his uniform shirt. But he couldn't help it. There was so much rage and so much hatred for Katsuki at that moment in time. His eyes were glossy while Karin's and Kirishima's seats remained empty for the day. They were pulled out of school for the day because Eijirou's parents were still paranoid about her scars and behavior.

The entire class wasn't the same without them.

Katsuki clenched his jaw and stood up from his seat, reaching just below Shouto in height. No one knew of what happened yesterday and it was edging at everyone's throat. Midoriya stood up as well and slammed his fist upon the desk with anger. It startled everyone.

"Why won't you just tell us what happened?? Is Karin okay or not?? Where's Kirishima???" Tears pricked his vision and Uraraka cupped her hands over her mouth with grief. She pulled him into a hug for comfort while Iida nodded.

"It's especially rude to not inform your peers of what happened to two of our dearest students."

Todoroki's hands were shaking. "I think we all know of how much of a bastard Bakugou is."

Katsuki bared his teeth. "Shut up!! I'm gonna make up for it!! You don't even know any-"

"I know plenty!" Todoroki raised his voice for the first time in front of everyone. His throat tightened and he glanced at everyone in the class. "Karin was found yesterday with razor cuts on both of her arms....."

Midoriya's eyes widened and everyone was stunned into silence. But it didn't last long. Kaminari bolted out of his seat. "God Damn it Bakugou how could you?!??"

Momo and some of the girls were crying. "You're a fucking asshole," Mina cried. Katsuki stiffened and his chest felt another wave of pain. It was guilt... there was so much regret and he almost ended the life of Karin if he didn't find the scars soon enough.

Suddenly, a fist was slammed into Bakugou's face. It was Midoriya...

Todoroki's eyes widened while the green haired boy was holding back his tears the best he could. Bakugou grabbed his chin with shock and only stared him down with uncertainty.

"Y-you pushed me down for years Kacchan.... ever since we were little. Ever since I was found to be quirkless, y-you always bullied me and called me pathetic!! In junior high, you even told me to jump off the school building!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS HURT!! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!"

Katsuki stared at the ground in shame while everyone's shock suddenly turned to anger. Tokoyami scoffed. "Disgraceful.."

Now Todoroki couldn't hold himself back anymore. He lunged at him with a raising fist and knocked him hard into the chest. All hell broke lose. Iida was yelling at everyone to calm down while Kaminari and Sero yelled at Katsuki with fierce vulgar words. Todoroki attacked Bakugou while he fought back. The classroom turned into a brawl.

***

"I don't know about this Karin.." Eijirou's mother was crying again in the late morning as she saw both of the kids dressed in their school uniform.

Eijirou sighed. "She can't skip forever..." Karin nodded and held her bag tightly in her grasp. The poor woman wiped her tears away before hugging them both tightly. "Fine...but please never leave her side Eijirou. Watch over her for me," she sniffled. Karin faced the floor and she looked emotionally and physically drained. Her eyes remained grey and he nodded.

"I will mom. I promise.."

Kirishima was now her caretaker 24/7. Personally he didn't mind- he just wanted to keep her safe. Unfortunately, no matter what he did, her eye color never changed. She was nothing but an empty shell of what she used to be. Now that the secret was out, she shut herself out and didn't even bother to use her empathy quirk anymore.