7: Envy

May have spelling errors! I'm so sorry lol

What the fuck is her problem?

Karin sat with Todoroki today at lunch. They decided to sit at Deku's table and even Kirishima joined them!
Bakugou was fueling with rage as he, Sero and Kaminari were the only ones left at the table. They grinned at him. "Heh, so you lost your best friend and his cousin. Not to mention that Mina is sitting with Jirou's table as well."

Katsuki glared at them and slammed his hand upon the table. "You idiots!" Kaminari backed down and picked at his food. "Eh, Kirishima was a loss but his cousin was a kill of joy."

Sero rolled his eyes. "Pfft. You're saying that because you didn't make it with her on that movie date." Kaminari blushed.
"No! I mean have you seen the way she acts? She's too shy and sensitive. She's not my type!"

Sero brought out his phone. "Nah. I think it's cute. She's a sweet girl and you guys just bring people like her down." Kaminari glanced over at his screen and saw him texting Karin.

Sero: Hey, u ok?

Read 11:48 am

Sero glanced over at Karin to see her burying her face into her phone. But to his disappointment, she decided not to answer. She shoved the phone away in her purse before burying her face into her arms that rested on the table.
Bakugou rolled his eyes and kept eating. "The damn freak won't answer, numb nuts."

Kaminari rolled his eyes and brought out his own phone. Part of him felt agitated for his failed attempt to get with Karin and so he decided to pass the time by playing on his phone. Bakugou stared daggers at her and he popped his knuckles. How could she just so up so late in the year and already take everyone away??

Todoroki noticed Karin's unease today and he tapped her shoulder. "Why aren't you eating?" She only shrugged and slid her tray before him as an offer.
"I'm not hungry.."

***

Of course, no matter how many times her friends pestered her about it, she didn't eat. She lost her appetite a long tome ago and she felt as if everyone was taunting her. As she walked through the halls, there were always glimpses of negative emotions towards her. It was like seeing splotches of color around people's body and eyes. Each emotion was linked to a specific color and sometimes, they were just intoxicating, it made her nauseous.

Class 1-A was supposed to meet back at homeroom for the remainder of the day but she paused when she saw a certain ash blonde in the hallway. The guy was at his locker, texting on his phone.

There was so just much anger and frustration embedded within him. Her eyes turned purple as she faced the floor and made her way to walk around him.

Yeah that was a no go. Soon a rough hand grabbed her shoulder and prevented her from walking any further. A shudder ran down her spine and she turned to come face to face with a pair of Crimson eyes. "K-Katsuki?"
He clenched his jaw and made her face him more as he yanked her shoulder back.

"Are you trying to piss me off?" Her eyes widened and she instantly shook her head. There was something else she felt within him.
Envy? No.... it can't be. There's also confusion and pain..

"What made you think that you could just take half of the table away like that huh?? And if you think that this innocent act you're pulling up will work on me then you're dead wrong!!"

Tears struck her vision and her hands starting shaking. For a split second, his eyes widened at how fast she was able to cry. "You're such a crybaby! Answer me!" He smacked the books and papers out of her hands and grabbed her shirt collar.
"What makes you think that you're better huh??"