49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]

She didn't know how she really got to this point. At one moment, she was sitting quietly in the hot springs, listening to music, and then in the next, she was being lifted out of the water. The crickets echoed their tunes throughout the forest while the moon overhead was the only light source that was offered. It was almost midnight, and so Bakugou and Karin decided to sneak out on their own. Everyone was practically asleep anyways.

She leaned her head upon Katsuki's shoulder while the ash blonde smugly carried her away from the rocks. The water reached up to his waist and it was nice to be in his arms at the time. It was still comforting. "How long were you fucking waiting?" he whispered.

"N-not long."

She wore a different swimsuit from last time. It was a cute black two piece with shorts with a bikini top. A hot pink bow rested within the cleavage part of her swimsuit and a couple more were on the hip part of the shorts. Katsuki sat down in the water towards the edge of the pool with her still in his grasp. "I saw the fucking training you've done with Aizawa... how's that going?" he muttered. His gaze was a bit distant, but he was still embedded into the conversation as he ran his hand through her hair.

"I can't seem to get it," she sighed. "I did it before to Shouto's family.. but I can't use that again. I-it hurt.. and I don't know how I managed to use it..." She leaned further into his touch while staring off into space. The first thing he noticed was that her eye color had changed to blue. Bakugou wasn't stupid; he knew that keeping her away from Shouto hurt her immensely. She hated the fight between them, and at this point, she wasn't sure if they could ever go back to being friends...

He rolled his eyes at the thought and bit the inside of his cheek. If there's one thing he learned, it was to keep himself quiet about his frustration towards him with her around. She was the only exception to that, or otherwise he would've raised hell about what Shouto did. He turned his back on her, just because she didn't love him.

"Katsu?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and raised a brow at her. "What?"

"You looked annoyed with me just a second ago," she frowned. She poked the side of his cheek while earning a bewildered gaze.

"I am not," he mumbled. While examining her more, he noticed the slight bags hanging underneath her precious eyes. His attention narrowed to that spot alone while he took a firm grip of her chin.
"Were you crying earlier?"

Shoot.. I forgot how easy it is for him to see things. He's quick to catch onto it all.. "I'm fine, Katsu..."

"Oh no you don't! Tell me what the hell is going on with you," he seethed. His grip upon her chin and waist tightened slightly, but it wasn't enough to hurt her. She tried desperately to avoid his gaze altogether, but it was like his eyes were burning into her skull. He wasn't able to actually see it until he looked closer, but part of him was pissed that he hadn't noticed it earlier. "Karin spill it. Did you get hurt? Was it from this morning??"

His tone was sharp, but the anger wasn't towards her. "It was just last night.. I-I'm Fine... just please stop."

"What happened last night?" His fingers brushed up against her chin before he cupped the side of her face. The more he pressed about the issue, the more fidgety she became. Words just got caught in her throat and she already felt the edges of her vision become blurry with tears. You'd think that she'd finally get used to the pain, but it hurt even still. She missed him so much...
"I just wish things w-would be for the better. I-I wish he wasn't with them," she breathed.

Bakugou pulled her into a tighter embrace while rubbing her back gently to release the tension in her shoulders. "He's the moron for sticking with them... maybe he'd have a chance to see you again if he'd just quit. That's just how things work." He kissed along the side of her neck, giving her the chance to know that he truly cared. Of course he wasn't the best at this, but at the moment, this was the only way to comfort her. Tears slid down her cheeks and she wrapped her arms around his torso. She was practically straddling him, and it didn't take her long to realize the position they were in. That's when her face blossomed into a deeper shade of red. "You only deserve the best of the best. Forget about what Dabi and Shouto's mistakes.. and focus on what's happening now. Think towards the future."