58: The Consequences of Rebellion

[Warning: Extreme gore and explicit content]

The feeling of restraints against Bakugou's wrists and limbs was what helped him slowly wake from his slumber. Everything was dark and for a moment, he couldn't even tell that his eyes had once opened. The area around him was pitch black, and he slowly gained the strength to wiggle around in hopes to gain some knowledge of his surroundings. Katsuki was strapped down to a wooden chair while he felt his mouth gagged with a bandanna wrapped around his head.

When waking up a little bit more, he started to panic. His muffled screams echoed within the room as he thrashed about in the chair. Chains were wrapped around his body and he couldn't stand being so still with the cold metal against his skin. He wouldn't admit it, but there was so much dread and fear sitting low within his chest that it made him somewhat nauseous.

Where's Karin?

Memories of what happened prior to him falling asleep was suddenly rushing back into his mind. Karin's cries and screams taunted him when thinking back on it and it made his heart beat sped up in an instant.

Where am I?

Where is everyone?

The minutes that he waited on felt like hours before the door to the room was finally opened. Light poured in from the outside and it made his eyes squint at first. The room around him was finally revealed, and he glanced around at the four metal walls and noticed that the chains around his body were connected from the ceiling. So even if he somehow got out of the chair, he'd still have a hell of a time escaping again.

Over to his right, he noticed a table with multiple tools resting upon the surface. Knives, sharp and pointy objects and barbed wire was what caught his attention and his fear spiked. Standing in the doorframe was Dabi himself. The light behind him casted his face with shadows as he stared down at Bakugou with fierce eyes. "It's good to see that you finally woke up." A light switch was flipped on before he closed the door behind him. He sauntered toward Katsuki as the ash blond thrashed about in his chair more. It was no use. He was caught and trapped for good and there was nothing that could be done about it.

Dabi circled around his chair, taking his time to pop his knuckles with ease. "You thought that you could just steal her away, right? You were so close ... what a shame." There was something in the way his eyes looked that sent a chill down his spine. Dabi was no longer the man that Karin or any of them once new, and he became something that they'd truly fear. He was truly a villain now, and his expression looked so dull- even lifeless now.

Katsuki was lost in too much thought, and before he even had the time to react, Dabi socked him right in the jaw. First punch and he could already taste the blood starting to fill up his mouth. Bakugou bared his teeth through the gag and gave a death glare toward him. The villain only gave a wicked sadistic grin. "You know, maybe if you plead for your life, this wouldn't be so hard." He took the time to gently yank off the bandanna away from Bakugou's mouth, making him finally able to speak.

But the kid was to strong headed.. his will was too great.

He filled up his mouth with that iron taste and spat at Dabi, getting blood everywhere on his jacket and chin. "Fuck you." For a minute, Dabi remained quiet as he wiped off his face and clothing with a disgusted look on his face. His jaw was clenched tight and he stood up straighter as he clenched his hands into fists as Bakugou didn't back down with his threatening look.

"Have it your way then."

***

Kurogiri was the one to look after Karin while the others carried out their duties to plan for their next attack. She was put back in the same room with the shackles reattached around her wrists. But this time, her ankles were also restrained by cuffs, so there was no chance of running either.