26: Getting Answers

[An]: I honestly can't believe that over 500 people have seen this book! You guys are amazing and you guys are my inspiration for writing. I usually post author notes at the beginning or end of chapters because I think it'd be horrible to notify you all for stupid crap that I spew out unless necessary, lol.

But to be honest, over the last several months my depression has trapped me and I've been stuck in a dark area. Ive been constantly trying to crawl out of it and recently it's been getting better slowly. And it warms my heart to see that people actually like the stuff I write about. So really, thank you all for this and I hope that you have a good day! 😊

Dabi and Karin saw the news last night about the attack on Hosu City. Turned out that the league of Villains and Stain were involved as noumus were set free to terrorize the public. Fire and numerous explosions occurred as it was estimated that around 10 people were killed.

There was no mention of the victim's names involved with Stains personal attack though except for the fact that he claimed a pro heroes life: Native. Many people were sent to the hospital as Endeavor was said to be the one that captured Stain in the first place.

There was evidence though showing that Stain wasn't alone. He had an accomplice with him that carried an firearm that was said to have helped kill off Native in the first place. There was no identity to him, nor a name. All they had was a vague description for what he was wearing but of course that wasn't enough.

Dabi though felt drawn to the entire story and sat on the couch in a daze. Stain was his idol and had the same ambition and desire that he wanted. True heroes..
Many heroes in this world only wanted fortune or fame, so not many stood out for being truly noble. All Might was the prize of the world and showed true courage and strength... and so this idea was what shaped Dabi's very core beliefs.

On screen, it showed footage of Stain being carried away into a patrol car with chains and cuffs keeping his arms behind his back. He screamed in frustration and showed of how much damage he endured. "All Might is worthy!!!!"

His voice sent chills through Karin's spine when she heard it and she clung onto Dabi in hopes of finding comfort. He patted her back. "Don't worry..... Stain is more of a damn hero than anything. He's fought for true justice and is finally bringing out the true meaning for being a hero..."

Karin frowned. "He's ... a good person?"

"Yes."

He's terrifying....

***

Aizawa and Naomasa walked down the quiet sidewalk with their hands shoved into their pockets. The air was stiff and lonesome in the early morning as the weight of the Hosu attack lingered. Mr. Aizawa was informed about three of his students being directly involved and it made the anxiety within his chest even worse.

When he saw the footage of 'Karin', all he could think about was directly investigating it right away before questioning about his other students. Naomasa held him back though as he insured him about getting a warrant just in case. During that time, he paced back and forth throughout the observation room. He rewatched the footage over and over with bloodshot eyes.

It had to be her...

But it was finally time to approach the house and he couldn't walk any faster.

"Aizawa... calm down okay?"

"I am calm," he muttered.

They took a right turn and sauntered towards the front door. The house was kept nicely along with the rest of the neighborhood as an old newspaper was left laying on the porch. Naomasa took a deep breath before knocking.