4: Detention

"What the hell are you looking at maggot?" Karin was caught staring at Bakugou and honestly she was just only curious.
"How does your hair stand up like that?"

Omg I didn't stutter!!

Kirishima began laughing along with Mina and Karin lowered her gaze bashfully. Personally, the hairstyle suited him as it perfectly fit his explosive nature and it was sort of attractive. She didn't mean to sound rude but she regretted asking instantly.

"Why the fuck do you care," he spat.
She tried to make herself seem smaller in her seat while Eijirou patted Bokugou's back. "Come on man. Be nice!"

Karin smiled awkwardly while he just rolled his eyes. "Whatever. It's just naturally like this."

Karin nodded and smiled as she continued eating. Sero chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows at Bokugou, making the ash blonde narrow his eyes at him. Kaminari sighed and stared down at his phone.
Of course he was a bit upset from what Eijirou told him about being friend zoned by Karin. She frowned at the sight.
"K-Kaminari..."

He looked up at her with a sad smile. "Don't worry about it. It's okay.."
She glanced around the room and eyed some of the other girls in their tables. "I-I know you'll find s-some girl," she chuckled.

His attention perked up. "Really? Do you know if someone likes me??"

Her cheeks turned red and she hid her face. "I-I can't tell you...!"

He gave her puppy dog eyes. "Come on! I won't tell!"

Eijirou rolled his eyes. "She's not a miracle worker Pikachu."

Bakugou grinned. "Heh, surprising that a girl around here would take interest in the electric scrub anyways."

Karin frowned and looked back at the ash blonde. "H-he's not a scrub..." She May have said it with a harsher tone than intended.
Kirishima stiffened while Bakugou turned to glare down at her.

"Excuse me? What the fuck did you say??"

Her eyes widened a bit as she realized how badly she messed up. "H-he's not...."
Katsuki bolted up from his seat and sauntered towards her. "Finish your damn sentence!!"

"Dude! Knock it off!!" Eijirou went to grab his shoulder but he only brushed it off as he towered over Karin. His crimson eyes pierced down into her now purple ones and she was frozen in place. Small explosions cascaded from his palms as she tried to gain the courage to speak.
"H-he's not a scrub... s-Stop."
Kaminari stood up from his seat. "Bakugou, Stop. Leave her alone man!"

Bakugou clenched his jaw and tried to grab the collar of her uniform top but that was a big mistake. Out of instinct, Karin used her quirk and slapped his hand roughly out of the way. The force of it shook the whole table from where she was sitting and it left a huge bruise upon his skin. His eyes widened as he formed his hands into fists.
Eijirou now stood in front of her in a protective manner. "Stop!" His eyebrows furrowed at his friend and the two of them stared each other down.

Karin's hands were trembling as Bokugou dared to step closer. "What's the matter bitch??" Eijirou bared his teeth and used his quirk to harden his own skin. He roughly shoved Bokugou away.

Everyone in the cafeteria was watching.

Karin slowly stood up from her seat and tried to make her way to the other side of the table towards Sero and Mina. Kaminari stood along side with Eijirou to help. This pissed Katsuki off. "The fuck?! You two helping that freak now?!?"