23: More Fighting

May have spelling errors sorry

"Do you see this shit?! Why would you have this?!"

Dabi agreed to bring Karin to Bakugou's house for the night. Todoroki was there before they showed up and even Eijirou, so at least they weren't going to be alone.

But he made sure that the parents weren't in the house. There was nothing wrong with double checking, but once he was done, Katsuki flipped his lid. He brought out his phone and practically shoved it in Dabi's face. It was the picture that Karin sent him.

"Why didn't you put this type of shit up!!?"

Eijirou hugged Karin tightly and wouldn't let her go. "What are you talking about man?"

Katsuki glared at Dabi while the man just rolled his eyes. "I don't pay attention to the genre I pick up. These were just books abandoned at the library a few blocks away. Calm down."

"CALM DOWN? SHES LOSING HER INNOCENCE!!"

Shouto took the phone and examined the writing within the picture. Over time, each and every word started to make his face heat up. "Wow....." He showed Eijirou while Karin was staring off into space in his hold. His arms were still wrapped around her in a warm embrace so her thoughts just wandered around aimlessly. What's so bad about that book? I can't even read it..

Eijirou's face almost became as red as his hair. Immediately, the color around his aura changed to pink and bright golds. Flustered... embarrassment.... and attraction?

Why are all the guys feeling that way about the book?

Shouto rolled his eyes and kept his composer. "I recommend that you put all of those books away...."

Dabi scoffed. "You kidding? She needs to learn one of these days anyways."

Karin quirked a brow. "Learn what?" The three younger boys stiffened as they all spoke at once.
"Hell no!!"

Dabi leaned against the wall and snickered. "If you don't tell her soon, she's gonna live the rest of her life being too naive. One day she'll find out anyways when she gets a husband."

Bakugou and Todoroki glared at each other while Eijirou laughed nervously. "This is awkward..." The two boys were practically butting heads, confusing Karin even more.

"No fighting!" Karin was only able to do grabby hands since Eijirou was too stubborn to let her go.
"Uhh, I don't think it's okay for you to get in the middle of their argument this time."

Bakugou bared his teeth and shoved Todoroki back. "Don't you get any ideas, IcyHot."
Shouto wasn't taking any of it either. He instantly latched his hand over the ash blonde's wrist and froze up his entire arm with his ice quirk. "Neither do you, fuck face."

Eijirou's eyes widened. "Woah... I've never heard you cuss before! That's the first!"

Dabi was watching the scene unfold in silence as a relaxing grin spread on his face. Karin bit the inside of her cheek. "Guys stop."

Bakugou clenched his jaw and smashed his arm against the wall, shattering the ice like glass. "YOU KNOW WHAT-?"

Karin gasped and used her quirk to make Eijirou fall asleep temporarily. "Ohmygosh! Eijirou!"

Her cousin toppled back against the couch and fell on the cushions as fatigue took over his body. She sprung free from his hold and dashed towards Katsuki and Todoroki. "Will you two quit it??"

She rested a hand against both of their chests as she was the only thing separating them both from starting a fist fight.