21: Bringing Up the Past

Long chapter lol and I'm sorry if it has mistakes And... omg this picture is so sad...

The next morning began with a bit of a rocky start

Todoroki spotted the hickey marks Bakugou left on Karin's neck the instant he woke up. They were both snuggled together in the large leather chair while the blanket covered their bodies. The purple rabbit laid against the armrest while it seemed as if Katsuki's arms were wrapped around her waist.

The sight filled him with complete rage.

It was still a bit early, speaking for it being six o'clock, so Todoroki didn't the only sensible thing he could think of:

He tried to get her away from his grasp.

His arms carefully wrapped around her as he tried to pry Bakugou's limbs away from her waist. As he did this, Karen was slowly waking up while the ash blonde was still embedded within his deep sleep. "Shouto..?"

He picked her up bridal style before narrowing his eyes down at Katsuki. "Why did you let him do this??" His hissed lowly.

She looked exhausted as light hags hung under her eyes. "Do what..? He was awake last night-" she paused to yawn-" and I didn't want to be alone on the couch.."
She rubbed her eyes with a sleepy smile. "Did you sleep well?"

Shouto stared at her with disbelief. Of course. He took advantage of her last night without her truly knowing of those consequences. Dabi's gonna kill him.... no. Better yet, I will...

He still held her closer and walked her towards the bathroom. "Karin do you know what he did?"

"Did what..? ....... Oh! Uh.... h-he.... kissed me.."

"He left a hickey on your neck, Karin."

She looked so puzzled, it was adorable. Her golden eyes scanned his expression as she felt the side of her neck. "What's that? I don't feel anything.."

He set her on the bathroom counter before turning on the light. In the mirror, it revealed the three dark hickeys along the crook of her neck and jawline. Her eyes widened at the sight as her irises brightened their gold hue. "W-What?? That's what he did.... b-but I thought he liked me. Shouto, why did he do this?"

Todoroki frowned and hugged her gently. "I'll get after him for this... just don't worry too much about it. It'll go away.." He raced towards the kitchen and came back with an ice pack in hand. He rested it upon the marked skin. "Just keep this on here for a while."

She frowned. "I'm sorry... you're probably angry at me.."

"No... I'm mad at him. You... aren't ready for this and it was wrong for him to do this to you."

"What do you mean..? I don't understand... why would you do this to someone you like?" Tears started to form in her eyes, making him stare back with shock.
"No...no no no. Sometimes... people do this when they really like someone. But it's inappropriate. You don't know him and he did this on purpose.."