62: Showdown

"There's two outside patrolling on top of the main building." Ryo and the three younger boys were hidden behind a few bushes just outside the chain link fence of the parking lot. The distant sounds of police cars about a half mile away were heard as the boys were scouting out the perimeter of the old factory.

From just seeing the villains outside of the factory, he felt an overwhelming sense of relief, knowing that that address actually led them toward the right spot. He lowered his head before running a hand through his hair with a sigh. My babygirl is in there waiting for me... please be okay Karin.. please...

Kirishima stared down at the screen on his phone, frantically typing upon the screen.

Gmail>
From: Eijirou Kirishima
To: Unknown
Title: ?
[ Who the hell are you? ]

Midoriya noticed the message written across his screen and widened his eyes at the red head. "What are you doing? We still don't know whether it's a trap or not inside. Responding can be a risk," he whispered. Kirishima glanced up at him and shook his head.
"It's worth a shot. And besides, they wouldn't know about our whereabouts at the moment..."
He peeked over toward the villains on top of their tower. It was too far in the distance for him to clearly read them with detail, but one was a blonde female while the other may have been a male with a respiratory mask on.

Soon enough, a notification popped up on his screen, catching the attention of all the guys in their group. Todoroki instantly snatched the phone from Eijirou's grasp, eager to read it with a tightened jaw.

Gmail>
From: Unknown
To: Eijirou Kirishima
Title: !
[ Yard is empty. Most are at the factory. Watch your back. ]

"The Yard is empty?" Ryo raised a brow at it from stealing a glance over Shouto's shoulder. The boys heterochromatic eyes studied the message over for a small moment before handing it back with a small apology.
"Whoever it is, they must be talking about the dump and saying how it's empty. They must've fallen back after the broadcast... but why?"

Nothing was adding up, but one thing was for sure, the sender of this message was somewhat on their side. Ryo bared his teeth and gazed back at the factory, observing every possible entrance and window. "Shigaraki does want to bring down All Might... who knows. Those clones of Twices was to lure me and All Might out... so they must've fallen back in order to ... make a trap of sorts?"

Midoriya's eyes widened as he felt his throat go dry. All for One.... that villain that All Might mentioned to me a couple months back after the sports festival.... he must've let them leave the dump in order to fight off the number one hero...

Shouto felt his anger boiling again. "My brother must be inside.. along with the others. Hypothetically speaking, it'd be impossible for them to come here without that warp gate villain.."

"You're right."

Shouto gained the courage to sneak around the bushes. Just beyond the fence, there was a tree line that surrounded the factory. He didn't bother to wait up for his friends, and instead he kept heading closer and closer towards the side of the factory. Whenever the villains had their backs turned, he'd skip over to hide behind another tree.

Midoriya felt panic drift through his body, but cautiously followed after, praying that he wouldn't get caught. The two others did the same.

Toga glanced over at Mustard and sat upon the highest tower with a knife in hand. She would stare off in the distance where the Waste Yard laid, seeing the faint sign of cop lights. From where they were, they couldn't see anything but there were only faints sounds from the fight. She was bored out of her mind. "Mustard... why can't we just go inside for once? I'm tired..." A yawn escaped her lips as she stretched upon the cold surface of the roof.