29: Will You Just Listen?

(I'm so sorry for not posting in like 6 days. I usually do every two or three but I've been really busy. So just for your patience, I made this a longer chapter ❤️ Thank you for over 630 views!)

A whole week had passed since the incident of Karin's return. Her aunt ended up losing her temper and grounding her for a month since she didn't know what else to do. All the windows and door now permanently had locks from the outside and she wasn't allowed to visit anyone despite her aunt saying that she could see Bakugou the day after.

She lied.

Karin was even forced to go back to UA academy, which was an absolute nightmare. Word got out about how she wasn't kidnapped, but ran away instead. More gossip flooded the school, but class 1-A didn't pay attention to that. In fact, the entire time, they were trying to find a way to cheer her up. Out of the time that she was away, she only missed about two weeks of school, since today was her first day back.

First hour started and Karin sat in the back of class like normal. Shouto sat in front of her and she avoided everyone's questions and stares. Instead, she buried her face into her arms and was praying that the day would end quickly. The bell rang, forcing everyone to their direct seat. Iida was keeping track as usual.

"Midoriya.. Kaminari... Uraraka... Bakugou... Shouto.............. Karin? Where's Karin?"

Shouto rolled his eyes and moved over to the side to reveal her petite figure behind his desk. "She's here." Iida sighed and wrote it down on the clipboard for student attendance. He's never changed...

Karin didn't move a muscle and kept her head down upon the desk. She wasn't wanting to talk to anyone besides the three closest boys she's got.

Well.... that was until Midoriya tapped her shoulder. She heard a shuffling sound upon her desk and she peered over her arms to see a note on the surface before her. She hesitated, but then picked it up gingerly and opened it up.

нєу! ι киσω тнιѕ мαу вє нαя∂ тσ αѕк, вυт ∂υяιиg ℓυи¢н, ¢αи уσу ¢σмє тσ тнє ѕ¢нσσℓ яσσfтσρ тσ тαℓк?

His hand writing is hard to adjust to...

After reading, she glanced back at Midoriya who seemed to just be distracting himself with work. He fiercely wrote in one of his journals as he avoided her eye contact. Why me though..?

Soon a sharp twisting pain hit her lower stomach and she winced. It was enough that she was barely getting enough sleep, but she was also going through that time of the month. As always, it was usually heavy but this time, it felt so much worse.

Today's turning out to be horrible....

***

When the bell ended class, Karin ended up being the last one leaving the classroom. She was slow and dreading everything as she felt herself becoming even more moody than usual. Her eye color turned green from constantly feeling sick, and the queasy feeling in her uterus was a constant reminder of being complete trash.

People rushed out into the hallway as everyone went down to lunch. Everyone from class 1-A was gone.. like she didn't exist. She constantly fidgeted with her uniform sleeves as each footstep let her up the staircase of the top floor. Why does he want to see me? Is it to push me down even further...? Does he even care..?

Karin's hands carefully pushed open the door to the rooftop. The sun blinded her for a moment, making her have to readjust to the brightness. Before her, Izuki stood by the roofs edge, resting his hands against the metal bars. He gaze from the city shifted to her instantly once he heard the door creek open.