2: Movie Date

"So what about it Karin?"

Denki leaned against the side of her locker towards the end of the day and thought it was a good idea to make a move.

He asked her out to see a scary move. How smooth...

Her cheeks flushed and she immediately felt nervous again to even speak. It's only the first day...
But also, Denki at the moment felt nervous himself and a bit excited. She sensed it and so she decided to give him a chance. Karin covered her face with her hair and faced the floor.

"S-sure! S-sounds nice.."

He smiled brightly and nodded quickly. "Awesome!! Let's meet up at the theater at 6 then!"

She finished putting her binders in her bag before closing the locker door. "Okay"

Karin sensed that he was proud of himself and .... uh... well you can guess what else..
Her eyes widened slightly as her face turned red but he was already gone as he skipped down the hallway. "See ya later then!"

"Y-Yeah..." oh goodness...

What did she get herself into?

She turned around and was so lost in thought from everything that's happened today. She never thought she'd make it this far with herself and it was nice to finally meet everyone from class 1-A. They had powerful quirks but they were all so sweet and kind to her.

"HEY!"

Well... almost everybody...

"DEKU YOU MORON YOU BETTER STOP YOUR DAMN MUMBLING!"

Katsuki towered over the helpless boy as he quivered in fear. He held his notebook close to his chest as the ash blonde was basically smoking from the ears.

Karin frowned at the sight and she decided to step closer to the scene while everyone else in the hallway steered clear from it. Eijirou was even trying to calm him down but it wouldn't work. "Come on man. Let's just go."

"Will you stop being such a damn idiot, Deku?!"

Midoriya lowered his gaze. "S-Sorry Kacchan..."

Katsuki gritted his teeth together and grabbed him by the shirt collar. "I SAID NOT TO CALL ME THAT YOU SHITFACE!"

Karin's eyes widened and immediately she sprinted towards him. Izuki clutched his wrist so he wouldn't dangle in the guys grasp. "Let me go!"

With one palm rested on Katsuki's back, Karin used her quirk to calm him down. His eyes widened at first but immediately his body glowed an eerie white color and soon he released Midoriya. Karin frowned and glanced at Izuki. "Y-you Okay?"

He could only stare at her with a dumbfounded expression. "W-why..."

"What.. is this..," Katsuki muttered. His wide eyes stared at the floor and he fell onto his knees. He felt a strange emotion of fatigue and emptiness. Eijirou sighed in relief now that things didn't escalate any further. "Nice save KK."

Karin released her touch on Katsuki and she gave Midoriya a concerned expression. "Y-you sure?" She noticed a slight red mark around his neck to where Katsuki grabbed him.

He gently touch his own neck, feeling the slight stinging feeling running through his skin. "I'm fine.. thanks."

Katsuki gradually faded away from Karin's quirk and he clenched his jaw before looking up at her. "What the fuck did you do?!"

Eijirou stood before her in a protective stance. "Bakugou Stop! You gotta quit doing this man!"

He clicked his tongue and stood up from the ground as he towered over them. His menacing glare landed on Karin. "Touch me again and I'll kill you. Got that??"