45: I Love Him

"You're still sure about this? It's not too late to go back now." Bakugou and Karin decided to drag Eijirou along as they walked towards the school. The day was perfect to go swimming, and now that finals were out, they had time to do whatever before summer camp started.

Karin shook her head timidly. "Nope. I'm good..." Eijirou was busy texting on his phone while listening in on the conversation. Lucky for him, Sero and Kaminari were going to be there, so that was something else to look forward to. "KK... what's wrong?" He raised a brow as his suspension grew by the second. She was acting more timid than usual and her shoulders were a bit tense.

"I don't know... I just know that dads hiding something... and I want to know- he just won't tell me. I'm worried about him..."

He sighed before shoving his phone into his left pant pocket. "It'll be okay. He must open up eventually... this just has to take time. And lots of therapy..." Bakugou scoffed while rolling his eyes.
"Yeah. Fucking therapy."

Eijirou punched him hard in the arm by using his hardening quirk. A sharp look of warning shot towards the ash blonde, making him give a look of confusion. "Don't fucking look at me like that! He went too far by pulling a damn knife on me! Are you fucking kidding me right now??"

"This isn't the time or place," Eijirou snapped. Karin frowned while gently grabbing a hold of Katsuki's arm.
"He's right..."

He rolled his eyes while continuing to walk along side her while one of her hands slid down to intertwine her fingers with his. The constant anger boiled through his chest, reminding him of just how much tension that still remained in the household. He wasn't able to return for quite awhile... at least not until Ryo could get his anger under control.

The feeling of actually holding her hand felt comforting. He took a deep breath before glancing down to observe her expression. Her gaze was distant while it seemed as if she was lost in too much thought. But if he was being honest with himself, he was mainly wanting to admire her beauty. It was a relief that she chose to stay with him... and that's what boosted his confidence even more throughout the past couple of days. Ever since they had that moment in her room, he was so sure that he finally succeeded on winning her over.

He wanted to show her off. To rub it in that Icyhot's face and to make sure that everyone knew that she was his.

Even Ryo.

When upon arriving at the school doors, they spotted a couple of their classmates also coming by the entrance. Karin first spotted Yuga Aoyama first before peering over at Midoriya, Mineta and Kaminari. They've already gotten themselves in their swim trunks while heading up a flight of stairs. They caught them just in time.
"Oh hey guys!"

Izuku smiled nervously while he first spotted Karin amongst the three of them. He knew that her and Katsuki were coming, but it was still a bit nerve wracking to be by her like that. He politely stepped out of the way for her to step up the staircase. "I saw Jirou and some of the other girls head towards the locker room earlier. We'll see ya at the pool!"

She smiled sweetly before nodding. "Thank you Izuku." Bakugou narrowed his eyes at the green haired boy, warning him to watch it while she was still attached to his arm. Izuku eyes widened as he made even more room for the three of them to pass. He knew that Katsuki was pretty protective over her... but what caught his attention the most was the fact that their hands were linked together. Are they a couple now...?

Eijirou followed after them as they made their way to the second floor. Kaminari, Mineta and Aoyama raised a brow while staring at Midoriya with intense gazes. "I didn't know that her and Bakugou were dating," Yuga sighed.