63: Im Right Here

"Recovery Girl! We need you on standby! Group A, I need you to cover the outer perimeter before B goes into play! Everyone wait until my signal!" Naomasa was in the driver seat of a black training van while his swat team sat in the back. The flashing lights of the vehicle and the siren blaring out from the roof was enough to make other cars halt in their tracks. With an earpiece on him, he had access to the police broadcast audio instantly.

The voices of other officers and heroes in the call echoed through his head as his foot pressed sharply on the gas. It was a rush to get through the city ever since Eijirou Kirishima called in. A few more vans traveled behind him as he was in the lead- heading straight towards the old meat factory. Besides the swat team, Mt. Lady and Best Jeanist has joined the mission as well.

"Mt. Lady, until we can analyze the intensity of the situation, I don't want you using your quirk just yet." The woman pouted as she leaned back in her seat in the van.

***

You shouldn't have to just sit here and do nothing.

Twice kept staring at the screen until he couldn't no more. His conscience was battling with itself again as he shifted over and over in his seat. The rest of the villains were partying and practically celebrating for making this far with their plans... but not him.

Ryo was supposed to be there....

He's supposed to be here.

He refused to take off his mask and so his glass of rum was left sitting upon the table surface where it was laid. The ice within he cup was still present as drops of water slid down the sides. He felt like he was the only one not in the mood to actually celebrate since the person he missed most wouldn't show up.

What's the point of keeping her here if he doesn't show up?

He doesn't love her..? Surely he'd come if he knew that his daughter was in danger?

Of course it was a clone but he wouldn't have known that....

He noticed Dabi stomp into the room and instantly grab a couple dry rags from the bottom cabinets. Kurogiri stayed with him as they frantically left the room.

What's ... going on with them?

"Twice?" He snapped out of his thoughts as Spinner flicked his forehead. The lizard villain raised a brow at him while having his arms crossed over his chest. "What's up?" Shigaraki stared at him with slight disgust as he inhaled a puff of his cigarette.

"N-nothing.... I'm just disappointed that's all.
I'll be fine! I'm okay! ..No I'm not...fucking shit..." Twice's calm demeanor was falling short as he shoved away the glass of rum off the table. The glass smashed into millions of pieces as the liquid splattered upon the floor. Spinner's eyes widened slightly from seeing the man- his hands trembling slightly when realizing what he's done. Twice's breaths were becoming raged as his self consciousness was fighting over for dominance.

This isn't fair to her...

It's no wonder he hates you right now...

You're not even brothers anymore!

NO! YOU FUCKING MORON! DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU SET HER FREE?

She's going to die here...

Don't you get it?

Being stuck here for the rest of her life as she's bounded by chains...