24: Now Its My Turn

😂 omg 400+ views!! Thank you!!!

And I got really bored one day and just decided to make a dumb animatic over these two boys bickering lol. My channels shit. Don't subscribe 😂😂

So Karin's innocence went completely out the window. It was gone.

Shattered.

Completely obliterated.

She stared at the two boys with wide eyes as they finished explaining what the birds and the bees were. Bakugou was actually the one to talk most of the time while Todoroki was left sitting with his head buried in his hands, blushing.
The poor innocent bean.

Her face was left red as her golden irises never changed. She hugged herself as she quickly swiped a pillow over before burying her face in it. It was so embarrassing and she finally understood for what that book was talking about.

This was the first time she's ever heard of it and she finally put the puzzle pieces together. That dark pink color she saw within Katsuki... was lust. A deep passion for her and her only. Her face felt as if it was melting for just her understanding that fact.

And Todoroki... he looked just as flustered and overwhelmed as her. She bit the inside of her cheek and threw the pillow at Bakugou. It smacked him in the face.
"Oh my gosh you were trying to get in my pants?!?"

"WHAT?? NO!!!"

Karin blushed even more and pointed to her hickeys. "What about these??"

"You weren't complaining!"

"It hurt!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. To be honest, he was still pretty jealous of the marks he left on her neck. It was clear that they weren't in a relationship, but Katsuki did it in the heat of the moment. She wasn't able to completely wrap her head around his actions.

He could never get over that.

Meaning that he'd have to make his own move soon..

"Ugh.... I'm never going to get over that now.." She leaned her back against the armrest and held another pillow close to her chest.

Then Todoroki's stomach growled. Katsuki scoffed. "You didn't eat before you came here?"

"No. I didn't have time to grab something when I took the train here."

Soon the front door opened up, revealing Dabi. He came inside as the smell of cigarette smoke fluttered around him. He looked lost in a daze when he glanced at Karin and the others. "The place is still clear. When are your parents coming back brat?"

"At midnight fuckface."

Karin rushed to Dabi and embraced him tightly. He was so caught of guard that he had to lean against the wall for support. "Woah, what's up?" He shot his gaze to Katsuki and then saw Kirishima passed out on the couch. Then there was also some of the melting ice against the wall...

"What the fuck happened?"

Karin blushed and she huffed. "It's a long story..."

***

To lessen the tension more, Katsuki and Eijirou decided to cook in the kitchen before putting on a Disney movie for Karin. She cuddled up against Dabi while resting her legs over Todoroki's lap. After about an hour, that whole conversation swept through her mind, making her rethink her life choices.