60: Big News and Finding Truths

"Th-this doesn't make any sense. What if this is a trap? We can't be so sure to trust it, Kirishima." Izuku was pacing back and forth, muttering incessantly. Everyone in the group saw the email, and honestly they weren't sure of what to do next. Ryo examined it over and over again and he kept bringing up the idea to go out and figure what it was about. Him and Kirishima were going at it again, him saying that he would go out on his own with out them if he had to.
"No one is going out on their own," he snapped.

Todoroki rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw. "Look, it's better than nothing. It won't hurt to look as long as we don't venture in too far." The entire bar was starting to drop in temperature from the aspect of Shouto's quirk. He was tired of just sitting around waiting for answers to drop. "If you aren't going to let up, then I'll gladly join him in the search there."

Eijiro locked his warning glare at him, making his arms harden instantly. "That could put all of us at risk!"

"Then what good are we if we don't take risks to find them???" Todoroki leaned off the back wall and stood barely a foot away from the red head male. His eyes digging into him as the intensity of his quirk just waiting to be unleashed. "Karin and Bakugou need our help and they've been gone long enough! Who even knows of what they're going though and I'll be damned if I waste more time because of your scared ass!!!"

Midoriya frowned and cautiously stood between the two of them. "Guys... don't fight." Kirishima's expression dropped down to a hurtful look. He was just as desperate as him but there was just so much fear of the unknown. The villains had the upper hand with them being held captive and he didn't want anyone else to be taken.. or even worse, hurt. He let his quirk go and made his arms go back to normal. Eijirou's lips trembled as he lowered his head in shame.
"Y-you're right..."

Shouto's right side of his face was starting to slowly cover in frost. "The longer we stay here... the more impatient I'll be. So let's move it." He kicked opened the back door and stormed outside with Ryo following not too far behind. Midoriya sighed, knowing that he was right about it all. Ever since the sports festival, Shouto had been more laid back and open towards his peers at the academy... but even now, he was starting to see glimpses of his old self again. Todoroki was becoming somewhat distant in how he was handling this, and he was being colder towards the rest of the guys.

They all went out into the Kamino Ward, staying close together as they went through the throngs of people again. The crowds were less dense as before, and more shops were closing down, but it didn't stop from the city feeling so lovely. It was 1:30 in the morning and yet, they were all running on pure adrenaline at this point. Shouto led the way, thinking back to where the address led them. Ryo knew that the meat factory had been closed down for ages and so it would've been the perfect place to look.

Whether it was a cry for help, or a trap, they were prepared.

****

"Awww, she looks so cute in this!" Toga, Dabi and Mustard had met up in at a dump in order for their plans to come into a reality. Piles and piles upon trash littered the place around them and despite Toga's first complaints about the smell, she started to get hopeful about what was to come. Dabi stood upon a sturdy mountain of garbage as he oversaw the entire perimeter. It was as if there was garbage and stuff left for about mile in each direction. The moonlight could only provide so much throughout the clouds that danced in the sky, and the rotting smell of leftover food filled the air.

Mustard and Toga were down below with a clear space to where no garbage was around them. They had their two captives tied up on the flat ground as they wiggled around in hopes to escape. "Hehe, 'Karin', this outfit fits you so well!" The girl wore an off shoulder styled crop top with light pink as the main color. Soft denim shorts covered her lower half as she was left barefoot. She shook uncontrollably as she sobbed underneath the rope that was over her abdomen and arms. Their ash blonde still wore the black and red pocket vest look, but his fancy clothing was now torn to pieces as bruises tattered his body. He was forming a stream of curse words at them all, and better yet, they were both blind folded.