32: Ryo Kirishima

To make this short, it felt as if Karin's uterus was about to fall out of her body. She felt sick to her stomach, but she refused to give up their fantastic search. Bakugou ended up giving her a piggy back while she had to wrap her arms around his neck for support. She was light weight so it wasn't much of a big deal, but in all honesty he was just irritated that she wasn't able to take anything.

"Ugh, why don't we just stop by the damn store to get your ass some Midol!?"

"We can't stop for even a moment!" She looked around frantically while her entire family stayed together as a group. Eijirou got himself some hot chocolate while he walked along side with Todoroki. Sota and Kai remained silent as they kept a close watch to their surroundings also. Before they even left, Kai made everyone carry some pepper spray since she had an entire pack of those things at home. She was so anxious and paranoid for her son and niece that she wasn't going to take any chances with this.

Eijirou yawned. "It's already one in the morning, guys. We didn't even have dinner and we've been looking for quite a while.." As if on cue, his stomach growled. Todoroki glanced down towards one of the gas stations at the end of the street. "I can get us a few snacks if you prefer."

Karin felt hungry herself, but it's not like it was an unfamiliar feeling embedded with her stomach. She hasn't been eating normally ever since school started, so she didn't want to just end the search right now. Katsuki on the other hand didn't care too much about whether or not she'd get pissed at him; he halted in his tracks and glanced back at Eijirou. "I got a twenty on me. Let's grab a bite."

Her eyes widened. "B-But-!"

"Karin we're all hungry and some of us are fucking tired damn it. I already know that you haven't been eating properly! I could feel your damn stomach growl every few minutes!"

Her face turned red from embarrassment while she buried her face into his shoulder. Kai frowned and patted her back while the group took a left towards the gas station. "He's right hun. Maybe we can do this another time.."

She sighed in defeat while Katsuki shifted her body weight so she wouldn't slip away from his grasp. "Whatcha in the mood for," he muttered. Karin shrugged and rested her chin by the crook of his neck.
"Not sure........... but thank you..."

"What the hell are you thanking me for?"

She smiled lightly. "For carrying me." Her gaze shifted to Todoroki who's been oddly quiet through their walk. "And thank you.. for telling me and my family..." Her smile dropped as she gave the boy a sympathetic frown. "I should've talked to you sooner.. I'm sorry."

Todoroki reached out to hold her hand. "I wouldn't worry about it. Besides... you were just going through a lot." He kissed the back side of her hand before gently rubbing his thumb against one of her knuckles. Blush blossomed all over her face as bashfully lowered her gaze.

Bakugou bared his teeth and rolled his eyes. Damn him...

A petite little bell rang as soon as they entered the main building of the gas station. The smell of cinnamon hit their nostrils. Two people were up at the counter and the floor were shiny; it was clear that it was freshly done. Bakugou set Karin down and led her to the back of the store. There was a cute little coffee place selling some pastries and sand which wraps; none of the workers were there so they had to order upfront. Ramen was being sold as well, but luckily it didn't look as bad as they thought it'd be. It was pretty cheap.

"I'm paying for your ass, so order whatever you want," Katsuki sighed. Karin smiled and eyed one of the sandwich wraps from behind the showcase glass. Her stomach growled again. "M-May I have that one please?"