38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki

Oh my god... I have a thousand views?!
But why?? Honestly I'm not that impressed with my writing but thank you all so much for the support and love that I keep getting from this story 💕

This has seriously grown a lot since chapter 7 and just seeing the views I've been getting has literally filled me with more inspiration and determination to write more lol

Warning: Possible blood and gore- I'm not sure :3

Oh and I'll give a special shout out to xXYuzuruHanyuXx for giving inspiration for this chapter!

(I'm sorry I don't know how to tag people on Wattpad ;-;)

And I've had such a good time writing this chapter and I've included a lot more of my own personal drawings

For the last few hours of school, Karin got to stay in recovery girls office to watch over Midoriya and Bakugou. The damage done to their bodies put them both out cold, and if All Might would've put any more effort into his strikes, they would have had permanent damage. She was worried sick about them both, but she stuck close to Katsuki and helped wrap bandages over his arms. Bruises and cuts were left on his skin and he looked to be in worse condition than Izuku.

He looked so peaceful, but even then, she could feel his anger and frustration that was buried within. He felt trapped and completely forgotten. Katsuki had always wanted to be at the top and now that Izuku was catching up, he only wanted to take him down more.

Karin sighed and laid a gentle hand upon his back. She used what was left of her energy to soothe away his thoughts. He stirred slightly in his sleep, but he exhaled a calming breath, letting her know that he'd be okay. Karin wasn't stupid- she knew of how embarrassed he was as well. He promised to try to help her for the final exam, but he got beaten around like a rag doll in front of everyone. Even when they did pass, it felt more like dumb luck.

Her knees rested upon the ground as her arm rested on the side of his gurney. She felt herself become sleepy from feeling drained of her own match. Slight bags hung under her eyes as she laid her head down to rest. The sound of silence filling the room tempted her to sleep as the sun rays of the afternoon bled onto the floors. Through the minutes that drifted by, she felt herself be pulled into sleep. At this time, students were heading out of their classes to leave while they were finally free from the grounds of UA academy.

Recovery Girl wasn't in the room when Shouto found her.

He opened up the door quietly and froze when he spotted her asleep right next to Bakugou. Her hand still rested on his back and her forehead was just barely touching his torso. Jealously was the first thing to be engraved through his mind.

He clenched his jaw and tightly touched her shoulder. "Karin... come on, wake up. It's time to leave," he whispered. She barely got a full ten minutes she was just now waking. Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she locked her focus onto his heterochromatic ones. The mix of blue and brown looked like something she could just get lost in.

"Karin..?"

"Hmm? ....O-oh..! I-I'm so sorry!" She bolted up from the floor and brushed off her uniform skirt. "I was helping Recovery Girl patch up their wounds a-and I used my quirk to calm him down and.......... wait! Where is she..?"

Todoroki shrugged and already had his bag hanging over his shoulder. "No clue, but we better get going. You still need to get your stuff."

"Right!" She took one last glance at Bakugou before following after Shouto out. She closed the private curtains and shut off the lights for them before leaving. The hallways looked completely deserted. Barely anyone was in sight by the time they made it to her locker, and it made her even more drowsy than before.