15: Dabi

Karin Kirishima got two detentions for her misconduct on school grounds. Almost everyone in class 1-A tried to defend against it and talked to the school staff since they all knew how Neito was.

Kirishima was pissed off again, startling the majority of the girls as well. Currently, it was still lunch time and almost all the girls were accompanying Karin as she sat in the main office. Principal Nezu frowned while Cementos stood next to his desk. "I'm sorry but that's school policy. She struck first.."

Eijirou clenched his jaw. "You kidding me? So it's just okay for him to go scot free after what he did to my cousin?!"
Mina frowned and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down.. it'll be okay. We don't even know of what he said since she won't talk about it.."

Nezu sighed. "I'm sorry, but she knocked him unconscious. I can't do anything more if he wasn't directly involved with harming another student."

Karin stared down at her feet with shame.

Todoroki and Bakugou bolted into the room by practically slamming open the door. Momo,
Mina, Tsu and Ochako stared at them with worried looks while Cementos bared his teeth. "We do not slam open doors!"

Both boys seemed out of breath for the most part but they ignored him. Todoroki went straight to Karin to check up on her. "There was a fight? What happened?"

Bakugou cracked his knuckles and glared at Principal Nezu. "Who hurt her?!"

Karin remained still while the staff members sighed. "It's far from that Katsuki. In fact, she hurt another student.."
Todoroki's eyes widened as he gazed down at her. "Is.... that true?"

Mina nodded. "Monoma came to her table when Midoriya and the others left. I didn't see much until the very end, but he must've said something that set her off.."

After a moment, a small grin spread on Katsuki's face. "Hah! Serves him right for what he-"

"Mr. Bakugou." Nezu's voice was stern but gentle. He took a sip from his small cup of tea and closed his eyes. "Right now, Neito Monoma is lying in Recovery Girls office for the meantime. When he wakes up, we'll check up on his health... but Eijirou, we will have to call your parents about this. Do you understand?"

His hands clenched into fists. "What about him?? He got beat because he decided to confront her first. Verbal abuse isn't okay either!!"

"Of course. And we'll be definitely contacting his parents as well about the whole ordeal."

Katsuki made a tsk sound with his tongue and stayed close to Karin. So did Todoroki. Karin looked up at both of them and sighed. "You know... you guys don't have to be here right?"

Todoroki rolled his eyes. "Im staying."

Bakugou nodded in agreement. Eijirou shook his head and rested a hand on her shoulder. "When will she have to serve the detentions?"

"Tomorrow and Wednesday."

"Fine." He grabbed her wrist and led her out of the office, leaving the rest of their friends and staff behind. Mina and Momo glanced at Bakugou.
"Remind us of why you care again," Momo hissed.

Katsuki bared his teeth and stomped past them to leave. "Fuck off."

"Language!!!"

He rolled his eyes and hurried to catch up with Kirishima while Todoroki did the same. Eijirou was a sweating mess and was beyond worried now. "Oh shit man.... th-this is bad. You've never attacked anyone before! What did he say to you??"

Karin yanked her hand away and avoided his eye contact. His eyes widened. "I-It doesn't matter anymore," she muttered.

Todoroki rubbed her back gently. "It does matter. Kirishima's only worried about you, Karin."
His touch left her confused. Part of her knew that he was still a tad bit upset for the question she asked earlier, but he was pushing it down. She crossed her arms and huffed. Bakugou noticed her blue irises changing to orange. That's new..