47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]

Omg.. I can't believe on how fast this is soaring! Thank you so much for over 2k reads! 🥰

The Beast's forest was truly a pain in the ass. Katsuki let Karin go, knowing that she had to defend for herself or she'd never learn. The entire class was fighting against enormous rock monsters that were made after Pixie Bob's quirk. Their hunched over backs and sharp features towered over the students as they began to attack one by one in packs. At first there was seven, but then three more showed up.

Yaoyorozu made the decision for the class to make the shortest route possible towards the base- it was easier and quicker to try to outrun the creatures without wasting anymore time. Todoroki though was practically going on his own. His rapid ice attacked knocked down several trees along the way and he didn't bother to stay with the group. It ticked Iida off. "Shouto! It's safer if we stay as a group!!!"

The boy only rolled his eyes with a tsk sound escaping through his teeth. Karin frowned from his decision, but continued to help as best as she could for the class. She strengthened the muscles within her arms before darting towards one of the rock monster. By confectioning a firm punch to the chest, the limbs completely dispersed, causing it to tumble to the ground. Sato stared at her with shock. "What the heck was that?!"

Kaminari was even impressed. "And she didn't even need sugar for that!!"

Karin blushed immensely while turning away from their praises. "Shhh! W-we have to keep going," she called out. Katsuki propelled himself up into the air with his explosions while smashing in his next opponent. That was another monster down. Shoji glanced around using his enhanced multiple limbs and spotted more coming along. "There's two more! Let's hurry!!"

By the end of it all, they were tired and completely weak, staggering towards the end of the forest where they finally saw camp base. Instead of making it there in three hours, it was seven. The sun was on its way to get upon the horizon as all of class 1-A found Pixie Bob and Mandalay waiting for them by the entrance. Todoroki was the first one there, but his time barely outstretched theirs.

"Wow!! I thought it'd take you guys even longer! But I apologize! I guess we timed it based on how long we'd finish the job," she giggled. Some of the boys collapsed upon the ground from complete fatigue. Sato frowned.
"Oh so now you're talking about how much better you are? That's so mean!"

Eijirou couldn't stop complaining either. "This is Hell!!!"

Karin's eyes were completely white from being tired as she too fell to her knees. Every muscle in her body ached from the excessive use of her quirk, and she couldn't help keeping herself from yawning. Katsuki, Shouto, Midoriya and Iida were all praised for their work by Pixie Bob though. "The four of you sure have some excellent experience on the field," she grinned. "I call dibs on these kittens! I'll groom them myself!!"

She started to pester the poor boys while Aizawa rolled his eyes

She started to pester the poor boys while Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Has she always been like this?"

Mandalay chuckled softly. "No, but recently it's been getting worse around guys. She's at the age to take a mate." Karin glanced up at her confused.
"What do you mean mate?"